Trouble at the PBA? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Frix is clueless, he’s never been to a board meeting. He is just pissed because the PBA wouldn’t take his at fault patrol car crash to arbitration.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Frix is clueless, he’s never been to a board meeting. He is just pissed because the PBA wouldn’t take his at fault patrol car crash to arbitration.
    The one where he flipped the car and the two traffic homicide Detectives on the board said that there was no way to win this case in arbitration.

Unregistered
    Dont believe gossip and rumors. Please contact anyone on the executive board or the board of directors directly. There will be a general membership meeting open to all soon please attend and voice your concern.

Unregistered
    There is a lot to look at regarding this issue, first and foremost are the allegations all accurate? Second, can he effectively bargain for the membership. In a few months contract negotiations are to begin and from what I am hearing the City or the administration is not willing to sit with him and will allow the contract to go to impasse until the next vote. I think Abe does have the best interest of officers in mind, but maybe to much to the point every little frivolous issue is made into a big deal. I also think that if the allegations brought forth are true he lost his direction at some point and has become self serving. There are also other rumors that should be addressed and due to lack or transparency we don't have answers.. Were union dues used to wine and dine state board members to assure him his new state secretary position? I also heard he had the office retiled and ordered just a tad bit more tile then needed to complete the job and asked the installer to deliver it to his residence to complete some tile work at home.. Maybe we need to audit the books, if they allow us to.

Unregistered
    How much money has his wife received from the cold calling he’s done to solicit members to use the wife’s law firm?

Unregistered
    I would hope there is no quid pro quo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    there is a lot to look at regarding this issue, first and foremost are the allegations all accurate? Second, can he effectively bargain for the membership. In a few months contract negotiations are to begin and from what i am hearing the city or the administration is not willing to sit with him and will allow the contract to go to impasse until the next vote. I think abe does have the best interest of officers in mind, but maybe to much to the point every little frivolous issue is made into a big deal. I also think that if the allegations brought forth are true he lost his direction at some point and has become self serving. There are also other rumors that should be addressed and due to lack or transparency we don't have answers.. Were union dues used to wine and dine state board members to assure him his new state secretary position? I also heard he had the office retiled and ordered just a tad bit more tile then needed to complete the job and asked the installer to deliver it to his residence to complete some tile work at home.. Maybe we need to audit the books, if they allow us to.
    stop fake news!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    stop fake news!
    The term rumor would mean Fake news!! so maybe if the rumors were addressed we could get some clarity which seems to be lacking.

Unregistered
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy haha.

Unregistered
    Abe, Make sure you have your vacation days submitted by April 1st per the contract. If you're lucky they might have a chance on getting a new Ford Explorer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast