Trouble at the PBA?

MPO Ian Lewis for president.

Who’s in for VP?

Unregistered
    Anyone is better than Abe. A rock could do better

Unregistered
    Abe needs to go the membership is paying the price for his leadership

Unregistered
    I think Abe means well but is not affective. A change needs to happen Abe needs to step away at this point

Unregistered
    Who takes over if Abe steps back? The VP I would think. I’d agree that probably would be better for the union as a whole. But Abe will never step down Abe cares about number 1 himself.

Unregistered
    Hey Abe. Get your uniforms ready there's a Signal 4 holding in your zone.

Unregistered
    How long did he do on the street? Time to get experienced at police work friend.

Unregistered
    Well I support Abe. That man is at EVERY meeting and event that you can imagine. He ALWAYS responds to our questions or issues on social media right away. He is always nice and courteous every time I see him and he always answers my questions if I stop him. He always has our backs and defends officers who are in trouble with arbitration etc (maybe to much if anything). Compare him to the last couple presidents we have had, I feel it’s night and day. This guy is on top of his shit. You say he has ulterior motives, well who doesn’t , but at least he takes care of business. As far as him and the chief, not a good relationship at all and it probably hurts us in the long, BUT maybe the chief is simply a **** to him and there is nothing he can do about that. Just my opinion

Unregistered
    Your intiled to your opinion even if it is completely wrong. And it has never been this bad before it’s not just the chief none of staff at PD or City Hall will deal or work with Abe. If he is soooo awesome then he will see it’s time to step back and let this be fixed

Unregistered
    Good luck finding someone more dedicated then Abe. Kudos for not backing down to the Chief. Nobody is perfect, his pros outweigh his cons by far.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast