Unregistered
    More publicity = more name recognition. Good or bad, too simple

Unregistered
    Moves are coming soon, betterment of the agency

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Moves are coming soon, betterment of the agency
    Nah.. But funny.

Moves occurs when the management has no idea what to do. Otherwise it would be done only rarely

Unregistered
    Move Greg K from South, he loves him some Jim Leavens. Plus take a couple of those deputies down there also and move them elsewhere

Unregistered

Move him lol

Greg has his pension in a good state can’t same the same for good old underdrunk I mean under sheriff! Hey let’s all get into the investment side of frs we’ll be rich! Enjoy 40 years morons!!

Unregistered
    Move him, that’s funny. Hardest working and best Sergeant Lee County has ever seen. Greg K is the finest man I have ever met. Wish we could clone him so this county would be safer. He should have been a Lieutenant ten years ago, just not fair with all his hard work ethic and values. Go get em Jim Leavens, you can do this. We’re all behind you and can’t wait to work for you, Jim you changed so much when you were here for thirty years. You changed the ummmmmm and the ummmmmm, skip my last. You really didn’t do crap. But you can go around and promise everyone their new positions. If you haven’t been talked to by the oh mighty Jim, your not on his Christmas list! ****ing Scrooge!

Unregistered
    Move him, that’s funny. Hardest working and best Sergeant Lee County has ever seen. Greg K is the finest man I have ever met. Wish we could clone him so this county would be safer. He should have been a Lieutenant ten years ago, just not fair with all his hard work ethic and values. Go get em Jim Leavens, you can do this. We’re all behind you and can’t wait to work for you, Jim you changed so much when you were here for thirty years. You changed the ummmmmm and the ummmmmm, skip my last. You really didn’t do crap. But you can go around and promise everyone their new positions. If you haven’t been talked to by the oh mighty Jim, your not on his Christmas list! ****ing Scrooge!
    What have you done??? come on here?? smoke pole??? thats about it, stay in your lane troll

Unregistered
    OMG Leavens is running for Sheriff, what a joke! He should apply for an open position at a small department. Worked with him years ago, no way can he do that job. No Way!

Unregistered

Humpty Dumpty

OMG Leavens is running for Sheriff, what a joke! He should apply for an open position at a small department. Worked with him years ago, no way can he do that job. No Way!
    Man JL used to be a smart guy and decent cop then he was a slug the last 10 years of his career after the sheriff wouldn't promote him past his obvious ability. Then humpty dumpty, known to make racist comments in MCU, fell off the wall...…..er I mean the ladder and almost died. BUT he did crack his noggin, has became daft, and just like Timmy, hears voices that tell him to run for sheriff. Too bad the voices don't tell the fat bast@#$ to lose a couple hundred pounds and quit sweating all over than fine mama of his, get his house in order instead of his kids consorting with major drug dealers and pimp types, and find something better to do than waste his time and money (or lack of) to run for sheriff

Unregistered
    Man JL used to be a smart guy and decent cop then he was a slug the last 10 years of his career after the sheriff wouldn't promote him past his obvious ability. Then humpty dumpty, known to make racist comments in MCU, fell off the wall...…..er I mean the ladder and almost died. BUT he did crack his noggin, has became daft, and just like Timmy, hears voices that tell him to run for sheriff. Too bad the voices don't tell the fat bast@#$ to lose a couple hundred pounds and quit sweating all over than fine mama of his, get his house in order instead of his kids consorting with major drug dealers and pimp types, and find something better to do than waste his time and money (or lack of) to run for sheriff
    Hey coward man up and tell JL to his face and if you worked with and bad mouth him says you were a slug and now when he is running you come on here and run your mouth, why not six months ago, I will help you, he is running and all the little puppets are scared they will have to do some work troll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast