New Sheriff and Legal issues is mentally going destroy him - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I don’t agree with the derogatory remarks, however name the time and the place and I would be happy to tell Jim Leavens he is waisting his time! Also, he will again put many deputies positions in jeopardy by promising them something he can’t do. He did this with Tim Fisher and now he wants a few to jump on board to risk it all. Don’t fall for his crap, I did in 2012 and it took me years to build my career back up. Anyone that goes against any boss in any business is not that smart, especially one that is actually fighting for us now.

Unregistered
    I remember JL the day he was starting standing in Uniforms when Jo was taking care of them.

In fact I remember all of these "kids" starting.

Except CM. He was just placed into the stream.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t agree with the derogatory remarks, however name the time and the place and I would be happy to tell Jim Leavens he is waisting his time! Also, he will again put many deputies positions in jeopardy by promising them something he can’t do. He did this with Tim Fisher and now he wants a few to jump on board to risk it all. Don’t fall for his crap, I did in 2012 and it took me years to build my career back up. Anyone that goes against any boss in any business is not that smart, especially one that is actually fighting for us now.
    Son, stop fooling yourself, your career is in the crapper and you come on here in a weak attempt to prove something to the boss, haha you are a loser

Unregistered
    Let’s see, I need to support Jim Leavens that has asked me personally to get signature cards signed to avoid paying the money to qualify. No thanks, not this time Jim. You and your boy Timmy almost cost me my job with your broken promises. You got yours, 25 years and 5 years of DROP, your not going to take that opportunity away from me. Your going to lose and walk away from everyone that attempted to support you. Just like you did with Tim!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man JL used to be a smart guy and decent cop then he was a slug the last 10 years of his career after the sheriff wouldn't promote him past his obvious ability. Then humpty dumpty, known to make racist comments in MCU, fell off the wall...…..er I mean the ladder and almost died. BUT he did crack his noggin, has became daft, and just like Timmy, hears voices that tell him to run for sheriff. Too bad the voices don't tell the fat bast@#$ to lose a couple hundred pounds and quit sweating all over than fine mama of his, get his house in order instead of his kids consorting with major drug dealers and pimp types, and find something better to do than waste his time and money (or lack of) to run for sheriff
    So just a few quick questions, why is his almost dying an insult or a dig? Not really sure why it’s funny or embarrassing. Also which of his kids are consorting with drug dealers and pimps? I’m just curious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123