Still being told to hand off law enforcement duties

Unregistered

Still being told to hand off law enforcement duties

This department needs to do something about the supervisors who still want to hand off law enforcement duties to the SO. It is so embarrassing when I am told to ask the SO if they will arrest someone for me when I am the one that observed the crime.The department has changed but we still have supervisors that dont know what it means to be police officers. This and a pay scale that has not been updated with other state agencies is why we are down 37 positions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This department needs to do something about the supervisors who still want to hand off law enforcement duties to the SO. It is so embarrassing when I am told to ask the SO if they will arrest someone for me when I am the one that observed the crime.The department has changed but we still have supervisors that dont know what it means to be police officers. This and a pay scale that has not been updated with other state agencies is why we are down 37 positions.
    But you arent real Police Officers... Stick to inspection stations and seizing illegal fruit please...

Unregistered
    I do all my own arrest with ag and call the super after. no need to call them all the time unless it a felony.

Unregistered
    I do all my own arrest with ag and call the super after. no need to call them all the time unless it a felony.
    You have to call for a felony arrests 😅😂🤣😭

Unregistered
    It's not your supervisors, it's coming from Tallahassee. I've been told by other state LEOs they are being told the same.

Unregistered
    It's not your supervisors, it's coming from Tallahassee. I've been told by other state LEOs they are being told the same.
    8o what agency will take a felony arrest for you? I thought that you guys had arrest powers? If you cant make arrests, maybe you shouldnt have arrest powers to begin with...