New Chief is Major Eileen Powell - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey

How do you know all this information ?

Unregistered

I would like to know more ..

I would like to know more about this ? Hit me up ?!

Unregistered

Unhappy Cheating lover

How long has this been going on?

Unregistered

Cheating lovers

Chief & Major-how long?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you know all this information ?
    Please give more details? I really need to know.

Unregistered

Cheating lovers

Chief & Major-how long?
    What does his wife think of this?

Unregistered

Cheating lovers

More details please!

Unregistered
    It's any excuse to talk about himself and hijack a thread. This promotion seems to be the FHP way to fix any issue. They were having a relationship when he was a lieutenant and an official complaint was filed. Once they were cleared as "best friends", he's promoted to captain at BCII for a short stent before transferring back to gainesville. Then over the next few years collect at least two other official complaints. One I think was a recent as last year and from a civilian that caught them in public. Yet, somehow GHQ, FHP, or who the hell knows, decides to clear them as "best of besties". Yup, its now time to promote her to solve the issue before things get really out of hand. Seriously FHP, it's like we don't breed this behavior by having babies at the academy or something.

So now the rumor is chugging through the troop is that the bestie captain is going to be the next major for troop B. I'm still totally surprised no one made a public record request of they're relationship complaints and made it more public.
    Where can I get a copy of that complain? Isn't he married for a long time. She knows his wife too.

Unregistered
    It's any excuse to talk about himself and hijack a thread. This promotion seems to be the FHP way to fix any issue. They were having a relationship when he was a lieutenant and an official complaint was filed. Once they were cleared as "best friends", he's promoted to captain at BCII for a short stent before transferring back to gainesville. Then over the next few years collect at least two other official complaints. One I think was a recent as last year and from a civilian that caught them in public. Yet, somehow GHQ, FHP, or who the hell knows, decides to clear them as "best of besties". Yup, its now time to promote her to solve the issue before things get really out of hand. Seriously FHP, it's like we don't breed this behavior by having babies at the academy or something.

So now the rumor is chugging through the troop is that the bestie captain is going to be the next major for troop B. I'm still totally surprised no one made a public record request of they're relationship complaints and made it more public.
    Where can I get a copy of the complaint? He's been married a long time. She knows the wife too!

Unregistered

FACT ... Cheating couple! Not rumor!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast