Mass Casualty Training -*thanks you fckrs up in the 3rd floor appreciation thread*- - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    It took a year after parkland for this training wtf?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It took a year after parkland for this training wtf?
    Dont question our leadership rookie. I'm running for sheriff in a few years and I need a platform that I brought training and change to the department. Also don't waste your time responding as you wont get those seconds back and i honestly dgaf.

Unregistered
    When will this be advertised so I can put in and be denied?

Unregistered
    You dumb assess are obviously not cops here because you would know that we do this training all the time and have been since way before parkland. This is just another version of the training. It was chief Mirtha Ramos hope to get some FaceTime for camera media and such. Now she gone.

Unregistered
    You dumb assess are obviously not cops here because you would know that we do this training all the time and have been since way before parkland. This is just another version of the training. It was chief Mirtha Ramos hope to get some FaceTime for camera media and such. Now she gone.
    I have 23 years we have NEVER done this training way over do

Unregistered
    Then you truly are a loser that has been hiding out or one of the protected arse kissers of the the 3rd floor. Let’s see, LT Palmer, Captain Knapp and even LT Chewy Martinez has been training us for a long time. We began changing our training after Aurora incident he’ll even the chief of police came down and taught like I said, you outed yourself as friends and family buddy. You said you have 23 years? Even more clues that your part of the friends family package.

Unregistered
    Then you truly are a loser that has been hiding out or one of the protected arse kissers of the the 3rd floor. Let’s see, LT Palmer, Captain Knapp and even LT Chewy Martinez has been training us for a long time. We began changing our training after Aurora incident he’ll even the chief of police came down and taught like I said, you outed yourself as friends and family buddy. You said you have 23 years? Even more clues that your part of the friends family package.
    Uh the people you named above are the friends and family squad. Smh

Unregistered
    Good training.

Unregistered
    How are these people friends and family?? Let’s see LT Martinez never made it passed LT. LT Palmer was demoted from Major and Captain Knapp has been kicked out of how many units? Lots. No dumb ass. They just know there stuff you slug. Come pingus.

Unregistered
    How are these people friends and family?? Let’s see LT Martinez never made it passed LT. LT Palmer was demoted from Major and Captain Knapp has been kicked out of how many units? Lots. No dumb ass. They just know there stuff you slug. Come pingus.
    Palmer was never a capt he made major from lieut if he wasnt friends and family he woulda been fired instead of just demoted

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast