Out in Las Vegas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Out in Las Vegas

Called to speak to Steve Shiver at the PBA only to find out he’s in Las Vegas. Then I asked for the President, which I didn’t want to bother thinking he’s busy, and guess what Steadman Stahl is in Las Vegas also. I gave up. These guys spit in our faces-the very same faces that put them in office by going on these lavish trips paid by people like me and other fellow officers. WTF?
    I was calling for a question but now I question whether this practice is legal

Unregistered
    question away... but that does nothing unless you do something!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Good. I hope you are enjoying your 1% raise. Statically speaking, you voted for him and the raise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good. I hope you are enjoying your 1% raise. Statically speaking, you voted for him and the raise.
    *statistically

Unregistered

DumbAzs

Called to speak to Steve Shiver at the PBA only to find out he’s in Las Vegas. Then I asked for the President, which I didn’t want to bother thinking he’s busy, and guess what Steadman Stahl is in Las Vegas also. I gave up. These guys spit in our faces-the very same faces that put them in office by going on these lavish trips paid by people like me and other fellow officers. WTF?
    Once again, you fake asz mth Fkrs making shit up. I spoke to Shiver yesterday and he was in the office. He never went to the NAPO convention you're talkin about. You must have dialed FOP. They the ones never around. No stop hating and get back to work. Better yet, come out from behind the keytboard and call shiver cell to speak to him 786-205-7113 his number is on his business card. Something Blanca you know johns side b1tch, would never give out.

Unregistered
    Let’s put this thing to rest. For starters these two guys (Shiver & Stahl) are two peas in a pod. They were both raised in homestaed, bot had issues with relationships with women. They bot suffered from substance abuse issues and both have been people willing to walk the shady line. They are people who don’t mind having others do their work and in the end if picked, they will sing like canaries. They both skirted their parental duties and responsibilities and bot have had bankruptcy issues. Neither one know much about business or police work but are experts at scamming people.
    So now that you know let’s leave the issues dormant and move on into a discussion how we can get more than 1% cost of living.

Unregistered
    You wanted Stahl, Shiver and Jenkins? You’ve got them! Those three a holes don’t care about anyone other than themselves. Bet you brain surgeons also voted fot Gimenez. John Rivera I hope you are enjoying your retirement and laughing at that 1% these morons got for us.

Unregistered
    You wanted Stahl, Shiver and Jenkins? You’ve got them! Those three a holes don’t care about anyone other than themselves. Bet you brain surgeons also voted fot Gimenez. John Rivera I hope you are enjoying your retirement and laughing at that 1% these morons got for us.
    Excellent post. Worst of all, the majority of these cowards overwhelming voted to accept a 1% raise rather than fight for more. Now they are sitting around crying FML. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    I wonder if they used our dues money to gamble with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast