Wynwood Standoff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whortiz said he was in command means cha Ching money in the bank how much did he make this year? 2019 will be a lottery ticket for him courtesy of the fake urgency settlement
    Ortiz put in a 14 hour overtime slip. The jokes is on the City tax payers.

Unregistered
    People within the city of miami know the do’s and don’t. That lady knew what she was doing from the beginning. City is to the point where people do. Crap just to do it to get to what they want even the homeless know they can try us. No respect at all. All this for 20 hours for a 09 one baker act. Smh incredible

What an embarrassment, so much waste of taxpayers money, total lack of leadership, no tactical command.

Unregistered
    I'm in the perimeter it's hot out here let's go already
    I saw downtown NRO she look at me while I was on my perimeter post and keep driving with her bright Red lipstick. This 33 didn’t offer to relieve me or anything she keep driving and waved as well.

Unregistered
    What an embarrasment for all even for SWAT. Bro get rid of those tanks they are useless.

Unregistered
    What an embarrasment for all even for SWAT. Bro get rid of those tanks they are useless.
    I heard swat park one in the front and the another in the rear of the 56 car. Then swat got out and ran to the command post. Lol hilarious 😆

Unregistered
    Embarrassing police department hahaha

Unregistered
    16 hour stand off with a 09 one baker act

Unregistered
    Its the era of new policing feed a homeless lady breakfast, lunch and dinner with a gun which she uses for self defense. If the homeless community finds this out we will be in the feeding business very soon before offering each one of them medical assistance.

Unregistered
    Its the era of new policing feed a homeless lady breakfast, lunch and dinner with a gun which she uses for self defense. If the homeless community finds this out we will be in the feeding business very soon before offering each one of them medical assistance.
    Well thanks guys...this was only a test
    What if she was planted to check results? Grade: C+
    And what if she was planted so that Orteeezi got the assignment to make the overtime and to showboat him a bit?

You guys need to start strategizing better---these are tests to check the agility, tactical, and procedure

Tsk Tsk- C+ passes but not great

Unregistered
    Everyone says this forum is where you get good information. That’s a lie it’s all Ortiz this or Ortiz that. Post relevant topics and stop crushing on the man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast