Abandon ship - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Abandon ship

Unregistered

Get rid of majors

Get rid of the major who complicates eve try thing. I’ve seen email chains where chief or program administrator simp lt says “go check out this place and make sure it’s complying.” By the time the major interprets that simple email your doing 101 things and writing a nice when no one cares, alls they wanted was someone to stop by and make sure the place wasn’t out of control

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Standby for even more!
    No one wants to work for that weirdo in Miami. All the agents in Margate are former Miami district so that should tell you all you need to know. The name says it all in Ft Misery and Margate, why in the helll would anyone want to work around the Major. She should have retired years ago when Major O smacked her ego.

Unregistered
    why in the helll would anyone want to work around the Major
    this papaya cannot make decision to save her life only place she belong is working cosmetics counter in Burdines

Unregistered
    this papaya cannot make decision to save her life only place she belong is working cosmetics counter in Burdines
    Man, you guys are some ruthless human beings. If you're so concerned about her shortcomings have you ever thought about utilizing your chain of command to file a complaint? Or have you ever tried requesting a meeting with her face to face?

Unregistered
    Well she refuses to put anything in writing, refuses to write an email and refuses to answer any questions about the emergency order so I would imagine it would fall on deaf ears.

Unregistered
    Well she refuses to put anything in writing, refuses to write an email and refuses to answer any questions about the emergency order so I would imagine it would fall on deaf ears.
    All this is way above her pay grade. She just following orders. People love to talk smack about her and write crap on this site, but when then see her and have the chance all they do is shut up and smile.
    Here's an idea for all the keyboard warriors on here next time there is an opening for a supervisors position how about you put in for it and see what its like. Stop complaining and at least try to be a part of the change you talk so much about.

Unregistered
    All this is way above her pay grade. She just following orders. People love to talk smack about her and write crap on this site, but when then see her and have the chance all they do is shut up and smile.
    Here's an idea for all the keyboard warriors on here next time there is an opening for a supervisors position how about you put in for it and see what its like. Stop complaining and at least try to be a part of the change you talk so much about.
    Ok so what exactly are you supposed to say. “Hello mam’ no disrespect by your a horrible leader and probably need to retire.”

Unregistered
    This is what happen when the administration only desires to cut the throats of the worker bees. There is no investment in employees here.

Just do as you’re told or we cut your throat. The toxicity start way north in Tallahassee with you.

Don’t like what you read here? Then stop sticking the knife in your peoples back every week.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know what happen to RG from Orlando?

Unregistered
    Does anyone know what happen to RG from Orlando?
    They tried to make me go to rehab
    But I said, "No, no, no"
    Yes, I've been black
    But when I come back, you'll know, know, know
    I ain't got the time
    And if my daddy thinks I'm fine
    He's tried to make me go to rehab
    I won't go, go, go

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast