Abandon ship - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abandon ship

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sometimes the best solution to a morale problem is to fire all the unhappy people.
    get back to us and let us know how that works out

Unregistered
    get back to us and let us know how that works out
    How will I reach you? Maybe you could have someone forward the weekly Pace personnel update.

Unregistered
    How will I reach you? Maybe you could have someone forward the weekly Pace personnel update.
    u come to mondongos restaurante i eat at back table we talk there

Unregistered
    How you gonna fire the 75% who haven't already quit?

Unregistered
    My apologies. I keep forgetting that satire and sarcasm are lost on gen X and millennials.

Unregistered
    Actually 90% have already quit but are still employed here and pulling a paycheck. No thanks to poor upper level leaders (think TB and FF) people are shutting down. Sad.

Unregistered
    Actually 90% have already quit but are still employed here and pulling a paycheck. No thanks to poor upper level leaders (think TB and FF) people are shutting down. Sad.
    What the €#%[£¥| is wrong with you people??? You want to go back to being shills for the recording industry? Can't get enough of those felony investigations? You know the type. Standing in line at the stop and rob to buy a fake Rick Ross CD, then trying to keep a straight face while you beg the SAO to let you see a judge for a signature. Not deep u/c enough? How about feeding quarters into slots at the VFW while you share your "combat" experiences with real life American Heroes then come back with a search warrant and seize the income source for the very people the veterans were trying to help. You know, homeless, jobless families. Let's not forget fake Coach bags, Channel sunglasses and heaven help us, those fake FUBU shirts! Yep. Give the leadership a hard time because they are trying to keep us centered and off the legislative radar.

Enforcement of the beverage law is your only purpose. Don't screw it up. Here is a thought. Come in, do your job and shut the €_£\%}}% up.

Unregistered
    Enforcement of the beverage law is your only purpose. Don't screw it up. Here is a thought. Come in, do your job and shut the €_£\%}}% up.
    Hey moron, that's the problem. These clowns don't want us doing beverage work or what we are statutorily mandated to do under. They are more concerned with our secondary responsibilities and micro-managing us to death. So maybe you are the one who needs to shut your pi$$ flap, open your f****** ears and take a look around.

Unregistered
    Hey moron, that's the problem. These clowns don't want us doing beverage work or what we are statutorily mandated to do under. They are more concerned with our secondary responsibilities and micro-managing us to death. So maybe you are the one who needs to shut your pi$$ flap, open your f****** ears and take a look around.
    I'm sorry. I keep forgetting there are two agencies. North and South.

Unregistered
    What’s going on?

Miami: 4 anticipated agent positions
    Margate: 1 agent. 2 inspectors
    For the Myers: 3 agents

Is it me or is the south going to have no staff soon???

Standby for even more!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast