New detectives
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New detectives

Unregistered

New detectives

What’s everyone think about these new detectives who have all about just cleared probation

Unregistered
    Jrod is gonna run this agency into the ground, seniority means **** here. Wait until no PC Santos goes up there. Glorified records unit, can't even transport their own prisoners. 1 out of 20 does any real work, no investigations, just regurgitating patrol reports and sending out emails. Jrod just wait for the next line of duty death so you can make believe you know officers.

Unregistered
    Can we get some new people that want to work? Maybe we should rotate in and out every few years cause it seems everytine you call for a detective these days it’s an act of god to get a response and it’s like there doing you a favor by doing their job?????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we get some new people that want to work? Maybe we should rotate in and out every few years cause it seems everytine you call for a detective these days it’s an act of god to get a response and it’s like there doing you a favor by doing their job?????
    You try being a Detective and dealing with all the moronic idiots who can barely write a sentence on a report. You’re one of them, clearly.

Unregistered
    You try being a Detective and dealing with all the moronic idiots who can barely write a sentence on a report. You’re one of them, clearly.
    Well be adding a few shortly, from what I hear it will be some younger motivated individuals; not salty veterans that want to sit in a cubicle and surf YouTube all day.

Unregistered
    They may be energetic at first give them a few months and they’ll refuse to come out for anything and only work cases where the whole things on video

Unregistered
    Are FMPD detectives still allowed an hour and a half lunch break in Cape Coral?

Unregistered
    Are FMPD detectives still allowed an hour and a half lunch break in Cape Coral?
    I was under the impression they don’t get 90 minutes because they only work 10s not 12s and there not supposed to leave the city without permission.

Unregistered
    Doesn’t seem like a very impressive bunch of candidates and new people going in there if you ask me

Unregistered
    Doesn’t seem like a very impressive bunch of candidates and new people going in there if you ask me
    Then YOU should have expressed interest if you can do better “if you ask me” ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast