Multiple Firings Due to Sex Allegations - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Now I hear sheriff Mike is try to walk back his comments.

Unregistered
    ole drunkard womanizing JB firing people for this is the portrait of irony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ole drunkard womanizing JB firing people for this is the portrait of irony

YOU don't post much on WCSO but probably should do so much more.

JB is an A HOLE and the fact that Mikey allowed him in is testament to Mike's political affiliations and use of the system to get a position.

Unfortunately for Mikey, Adam lost...

Unregistered
    Where's Mike? Why allow a guy to ruin your career?

Oh... Political Favors... That's it...

Bye, Bye Mike. Please take Mark Weeks with you when you go.

Unregistered
    Where's Mike? Why allow a guy to ruin your career?

Oh... Political Favors... That's it...

Bye, Bye Mike. Please take Mark Weeks with you when you go.
    I wonder that too... You use to hear some good things coming from WCSO until about 2-2.5 years ago. Several people have left and others are trying to get away. Wonder why..?

Unregistered
    Mike left the organization to political hacks that he (Mike) owed favors to.

When Putnam lost, so did Mike...

Now its a re-organization of what was originally a mess, just more messy...

Both Weeks and Adkinson need to move on and either retire or go somewhere else.

This area is screaming for good LEO.

Unregistered

Walton County was better when Ralph Johnson was Sheriff

That place is ridiculous! I have a good friend that was a deputy there and they tried to screw him royally. I wish he would give me texts on false accusations made against him by his lying ex and her criminal boyfriend. I read texts sent between ex and thug boyfriend on framing him and sheriffs office ****ed him to the point he left county. I told him to get lawyer but his good nature and not wanting drama just walked away. Then the same investigator who had his ex and thugs back against my buddy is the one caught in sex scandal go figure. It's sad that the good loyal guys are the ones that get screwed! That agency has issues. Be very careful working and dealing with them.

Unregistered
    That place is ridiculous! I have a good friend that was a deputy there and they tried to screw him royally. I wish he would give me texts on false accusations made against him by his lying ex and her criminal boyfriend. I read texts sent between ex and thug boyfriend on framing him and sheriffs office ****ed him to the point he left county. I told him to get lawyer but his good nature and not wanting drama just walked away. Then the same investigator who had his ex and thugs back against my buddy is the one caught in sex scandal go figure. It's sad that the good loyal guys are the ones that get screwed! That agency has issues. Be very careful working and dealing with them.
    Thank Mike Adkinson for all of that.

Unregistered
    Thank Mike Adkinson for all of that.
    As a local that needs to retain my job, thanks you, I do thank him each day. He is great!

Unregistered
    As a local that needs to retain my job, thanks you, I do thank him each day. He is great!
    That's about right. Fear of doing the right thing and needing to "keep your job"... Fear tactics abound in Walton County.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast