Where did the money for the Super Bowl come from
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where did the money for the Super Bowl come from

Where did the Reyes brothers get the money for the super bowl party. I didn't hear about it at the last meeting did we approved it. Wonder how much money they have spent in the last month talk about lack of transparency

Unregistered
    Brehmer get on this quick a misappropriation of FOP funds.

Unregistered
    Funny how we can't even appreciate a party or function for the FOP members, yet we love to speak about the past leadership and claim that they misused the funds and never did anything for the members.... Make up your mind guys which one is it, you want parties or you want to hate the leadership who had parties without us.

Unregistered
    Instead of lavish trips or parties, why can't we get some of that money back that we pay on dues at the end of the year in some form

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of lavish trips or parties, why can't we get some of that money back that we pay on dues at the end of the year in some form
    That fine but when and how much was approved simple question.

Unregistered
    Practice what you preach they Reyes boys.

Unregistered
    Wow, no you guys want money back at the end of the year. Why don't we just make the FOP like Walmart and slash the prices in half or rollback your member dues for more savings. This has to be one of the most craziest ideas i have yet ever heard in this place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, no you guys want money back at the end of the year. Why don't we just make the FOP like Walmart and slash the prices in half or rollback your member dues for more savings. This has to be one of the most craziest ideas i have yet ever heard in this place.
    If we're getting half the amount of representation shouldn't we pay half the amount. Our money should reflect our representation. This why the slogan no taxation without representation.

Unregistered
    So it appears it’s okay with everyone that these clowns sprend your money without asking. If this had been others the state attorney, FDLE,FBI, Secret Service, and anyone else would have been called in. So much for transparency.

Unregistered

Superbowl

At least the money was spent on the members. Javi would bring food for the entire motorpool so they would do him favors. I am sure that never came up in meetings either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast