Unregistered

Is Brian Montgomery still around?

He’s been very quiet as of late.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s cause he has NO juice!

Unregistered
    No, Brian finally retired. He and his boyfriend moved up to Provincetown, Mass. It was a real surprise and shocker at the district, but we were all there and wished him farewell.

Unregistered
    No, Brian finally retired. He and his boyfriend moved up to Provincetown, Mass. It was a real surprise and shocker at the district, but we were all there and wished him fareuwell.
    When did he retire....yesterday? Because he called bit*hing about something recently, not that I was paying attention to what he said. However, I do believe the entire district would be there for his retirement, just to say FU! He is one of the most miserable people I've ever known.

Unregistered
    Was another POS that was more impressed with himself because he could make crime stats disappear than for being a good cop like most in LE pride themselves on. Hey Brian, I thought you were going to be a major you slithering douche. People of your ilk are what make broward the leaking bag of puss filled feces that it is. Glad youre gone you no-golfing punk.

Unregistered
    Sorry, losers. Montgomery is in good wth the new Sheriff. Has a new assignment in the PSB.

Unregistered
    Sorry, losers. Montgomery is in good wth the new Sheriff. Has a new assignment in the PSB.
    Yeah, but he’s still a rat!

Unregistered
    I think the new sheriff use to take Montgomery’s aerobics classes.

Unregistered
    I heard he was moving to Virgina to be the governor’s secretary’s pool boy.

Unregistered
    Actually he is geing considered for the Captain of Internal Affairs spot. That should scare everybody.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast