Millennials vs Old School Legends - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can only dream of the life I live dude. Now please retire and make way for the youthful. You are so out of touch it isn’t funny
    That's because you are too stupid to understand the math fool. Here's the answer, go figure out the question: you'll work almost 20% longer than I did to get the same benefits I'll enjoy today. And that's only IF your future benefits do not get reduced any further. Enjoy your 1% 🤣

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true PBA rep.

Unregistered
    Listen you wet behind the ears rook. I don’t handle any calls, I work as many or as few hours as I want, don’t drive a police vehicle and while I work for MDPD I make triple of what I would otherwise make if I was on the road. Who has it tough? Not me
    I will be there one day as well, but for now I enjoy what I am doing and making good money doing it.

Unregistered
    Listen you wet behind the ears rook. I don’t handle any calls, I work as many or as few hours as I want, don’t drive a police vehicle and while I work for MDPD I make triple of what I would otherwise make if I was on the road. Who has it tough? Not me
    Oh that’s because you’re assigned to the PBA. I must admit it took me a bit to figure it out and yes you don’t do much at all.

Unregistered
    Divide and conquer, well done.

Unregistered
    Divide and conquer, well done.
    Exactly! Well said.

Unregistered
    Couldn’t agree more

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345