Millennials vs Old School Legends - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys actually fall for these traps.... Original poster is a troll and nothing more. Let this thread die...
    Old troll go back and put your bifocals on to read. Lol

Unregistered
    For these old timers who hate the young ones but post more pics & social media then us. F-ing hypocrisy.
    Just bc you don’t like PBA Stahl and company being on social media every 30 minutes doesn’t mean you have to hate. You youngsters wish you were as good as us good ole boys at the PBA. Go suck on a pasifier

Unregistered
    Just bc you don’t like PBA Stahl and company being on social media every 30 minutes doesn’t mean you have to hate. You youngsters wish you were as good as us good ole boys at the PBA. Go suck on a pasifier
    Go take a selfie of your old azz & post it 150 times!

Unregistered
    Go take a selfie of your old azz & post it 150 times!
    Lmaoooo !!
    How to know if you should retire

1) you talk about the old days and how everything is too easy.
    2) you post 15 out focus selfies in the patrol car
    3) you take more days off than anyone around you.
    4) you still run everything on the radio and refuse to use the CAD
    5) you post pics of you in the 70s with ur old squad and all of them are retired.

Unregistered
    You know what's funny; you young guys, you have been reduced to nothing but armed report writers and you think you are cops. Laugh my ass off every time I see one of you twits with your arms full of tattoos and a brain full of steroids.

Unregistered
    We hear at the PBA laugh at the young cops. When you have 20 years on then you’ll be worth something. Until then shout your bigntraps and do the job. Just do it!

Unregistered
    Looks to me that old school beat a menelial in the super bowl,

Unregistered
    I dont give a shit if I'm new. All I care about is the big paycheck I bring in every 2 weeks. Definitely a lot more than what I made at McDonalds.

Unregistered
    I dont give a shit if I'm new. All I care about is the big paycheck I bring in every 2 weeks. Definitely a lot more than what I made at McDonalds.
    Ahh; so much truth is said in gest. . . . . .

Unregistered
    The original troll on this thread is a zero. Probably didn't get selected to go any where because people know who you are and true colors. Sad to know that you will be someone's 15 and suppose to have their back. Just another shit talker end of story. Mind your own business and just get to work. Stop worrying about the old days and what they are talk about.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast