Troop E Felony Officer - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Apparently you can’t count you ****ing retard. That would mean that they would be on midnights most of the time you moron. That’s why you are a frustrated trooper because you can’t even count.

Unregistered
    Did they demote the CIU Sergeant?

Unregistered
    MIA CIU is always on the highways making a difference. They NEVER go home early and NEVER work entire shifts from the house!

They are controlling the crime in Miami and always put in 40 hours of honest hard work weekly.

They are the cream of the crop and one day I would like to be part of that elite force.

Unregistered
    I thought we didn’t have any CIU in Miami. I never see those guys they must be ninjas

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought we didn’t have any CIU in Miami. I never see those guys they must be ninjas
    They out here trust me. Never in their homes. ALways controlling crime.

Unregistered
    Do these guys ever work?

Unregistered

Troop E Felony Officer

Here’s a by the way moment for you, those guys are so good; that they have gotten rid of the drug problem in Miami. Thats why you don’t see them. Don’t be a hater, if you have that much free time in the day, you would join them also at La Carreta for cafecito. And if they come across any drugs, they’re real team players, there’re willing to share their findings with the zone troopers in order not to out do them. this makes the troop look good. CIU (Criminals In Uniforms).

Unregistered
    Don’t worry. They’ll all be gone soon. They’ll promote this coming year. Then you’ll have your chance to try to be like them.

Unregistered
    Back in the old days if you didn’t produce you were put back on the road. That unit has turned into ROD.

Unregistered
    I will be joining the FTU (fuel tank unit) in the summer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast