Troop E Felony Officer
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Troop E Felony Officer

Why are they filling more felony positions? Those guys in Miami don’t do any work. Just put those troopers on the road. They have no supervision. Tallahassee needs to clean house down there and put those Trooper to work.

Unregistered
    Those guys just need a new supervisor

Unregistered
    that felony position has already been promise to someone so don’t bother putting in for it

Unregistered
    I agree they need to put those boys back on the road and have them earn an honest check like us

Unregistered
    Where is the CIU when you need them? These guys don’t even have their gps on. I guess they are special and don’t have to follow policies. Great 👍 supervision.

Unregistered
    Don’t you have something better to do on Valentines

Unregistered
    That's the problem in this agency, we work with a bunch of *****s. If yoi are a real man you would go up to the CIU team and let them know what you really think. Until then keep hiding behind a keyboard fruit cake.

Unregistered
    Instead of writing this on the website like a little girl on her journal, Why don’t you say it to their face, I am sure they will appreciate that. If you hate FHP so much apply somewhere else you ****ing looser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of writing this on the website like a little girl on her journal, Why don’t you say it to their face, I am sure they will appreciate that. If you hate FHP so much apply somewhere else you ****ing looser.
    I did. I cant get hired because in the end I'm just a sh*tbag trooper

Unregistered
    Then shut your mouth and mind your ****ing business instead of hating on others.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast