Troop E Felony Officer - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I think the CIU team is kick ass... Those guys really know their **it!! R.L, don't listen to these haters, you are an asset! Hi R.P, you should be studying for the promotion exam instead of posting on here. I think if you would dedicate half the effort on the sgt exam maybe you will actually pass..... seventh time is a charm good luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then shut your mouth and mind your ****ing business instead of hating on others.
    You're a sh*tbag trooper

Unregistered
    if I was the Sergeant of that unit I would have put some of those guys back on the road.

Unregistered
    if I was the Sergeant of that unit I would have put some of those guys back on the road.
    Good thing you’ll never be good enough to be a sergeant or in that unit.

Unregistered
    Good thing you’ll never be good enough to be a sergeant or in that unit.
    You would be the first one out

Unregistered
    R.L does a lot for the Patrol that other Sergeants won’t do.

Unregistered
    You would be the first one out
    I’m not in that unit, moron lol But enjoy your fantasy world, where you actually pass the test for once and get picked as the ciu sergeant. Unfortunately for you, this is the real world, and the sergeant test is a little bit harder than the finger painting and eating glue that you’re used to. Please don’t forget your helmet before crossing the street lol

Unregistered
    Could someone tell me why CIU doses not work midnights? All the other Dept have their k9’s Out on midnight.

Unregistered
    Could someone tell me why CIU doses not work midnights? All the other Dept have their k9’s Out on midnight.
    All other agencies have the manpower to cover 24 hours in a team. Fhp barely has the man power to cover 16

Unregistered
    All other agencies have the manpower to cover 24 hours in a team. Fhp barely has the man power to cover 16
    That’s not true nice try. Put one per shift

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast