Is Granville Still Around? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Exactly what's wrong with this place, allowed to hide and do nothing. Another example of an undeserved promotion, this was pushed by members of NOBLE. why can't I have I have NOWLE. Oh I forgot it's the old double standard and it's racist.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly what's wrong with this place, allowed to hide and do nothing. Another example of an undeserved promotion, this was pushed by members of NOBLE. why can't I have I have NOWLE. Oh I forgot it's the old double standard and it's racist.
    You can add Nate (the not so great) Osgood to that NOBLE list of loser’s.

Unregistered
    This is a funny thread. Nobody knew where he was when he was here. Now nobody even knows if he’s retired. I guess he’s the winner, he’s been running around for years now collecting Captain’s pay and hasn’t done a damn thing! Why should he retire? He basically is retired with full full benefits.
    This is funny and pretty accurate.

Unregistered
    I think he is in charge of recruiting, which doesn’t surprise me since this is the shortest stafffed we have ever been.
    On paper he is the Pompano Area 1 Captain. He used to come in a few hours a week to sign off on all the things his XO approved. Now he just gave his XO his stamp to sign for him.

Unregistered
    He's still in Pompano? I haven't seen him in months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12