Woodpecker - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Woodpecker

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. JD View Post
    Troop d orlando welcomes a new Trooper. iD 111. Master Trooper W.W. 10-65 S-4. Karma...
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Cant stay off this site Georgie Porgie? You can complain, spread gossip and stock them. At the end of the day though, W.W will walk on by with a big ass smile on his face know he bones her every night. Pathetic loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cant stay off this site Georgie Porgie? You can complain, spread gossip and stock them. At the end of the day though, W.W will walk on by with a big ass smile on his face know he bones her every night. Pathetic loser.
    I wouldn’t be bragging abiut it. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DISGUSTING.....

Unregistered
    Thats no major accomplishment.

Unregistered
    They really demoted him just for scraping the bottom of the barrel for some seconds? 🤮🤮🤮

Unregistered
    They really demoted him just for scraping the bottom of the barrel for some seconds? 🤮🤮🤮
    Yes back tp Trooper. That nasty 🍑🍑🍑 is for sure NOT WORTH IT. i rather be gay.

Unregistered

Not To Worry JD

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. JD View Post
    Troop d orlando welcomes a new Trooper. iD 111. Master Trooper W.W. 10-65 S-4. Karma...
    Don’t worry JD I hear your investigation is coming right along and the States Attorney’s Office will be getting it real soon to review. You know the S.A. Is one of the George Soros Puppets. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes the way they love to hate the police. If you’re lucky you can drive a Uber after they fire you and release you from jail. Much love fat boy. 😘

Unregistered
    Don’t worry JD I hear your investigation is coming right along and the States Attorney’s Office will be getting it real soon to review. You know the S.A. Is one of the George Soros Puppets. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes the way they love to hate the police. If you’re lucky you can drive a Uber after they fire you and release you from jail. Much love fat boy. 😘
    Whatever! Nothing but smoke. Move along loser.

Unregistered
    Whatever! Nothing but smoke. Move along loser.
    It won’t be if I go to the courthouse and file a domestic violence injunction and file stalking charges with the S.O. I have proof plenty of proof. You will be admin, pending the outcome. So leave people alone and move on.

Unregistered
    It won’t be if I go to the courthouse and file a domestic violence injunction and file stalking charges with the S.O. I have proof plenty of proof. You will be admin, pending the outcome. So leave people alone and move on.
    Well there goes your case... good job lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast