Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Love birds looking so happy . It is so magical
    Who are the love birds?

Unregistered

Dear Abbey

Everybody knows who the love birds are. So damn obvious

Unregistered

House of Love

Somebody sure looked happy at troop k headquarters. Sometimes I feel like my troop is like the old TV show Love Boat

Unregistered
    Somebody sure looked happy at troop k headquarters. Sometimes I feel like my troop is like the old TV show Love Boat
    Whatever, troll.

Unregistered

Mind your own business

Deal with your own problems and leave us alone

Unregistered
    Deal with your own problems and leave us alone
    They must be as horny as a couple of high school kids....cold showers needed.

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Unregistered
    Jorge Diaz, pleas go back to Tampa and stop posting on LEO Affairs. We were all happy and just doing our job. You are back from Tampa and all of a sudden every other post is about the Orlando area, and people you dislike but suck up too. How long do you think it will take Sanchez to figure out you are the one posting trash about him. Get a life before someone has to get a restraining order. Wanda is only going to put up with so much before she spills the beans on you and your illicit ways.

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I have 5 citations in my driving record. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast