Unregistered

Reality

Cupid must be wearing a damn blindfold. Ain't nobody attractive over here

Unregistered
    So true! LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So true! LOL
    He dosen't care. He Just wants attention.

Unregistered
    Some in constant search of anything that walks. Some in search of advancing their careers. Welcome to the Turnpike

Unregistered
    A true relationship involves two people. 3 people in one relationship is 1 too many.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JC retired View Post
    Is wanda now single? I heard she was but I’m not sure. 😋 at least when I left a few years back, I still had my marriage. Karma is a biiiiiiiitch jorge. 😂. Does anyone want jorge? I’m starting the bids now. $1???? Any takers?
    Jorge is extremely good at turning women into nuns or lesbians.

Unregistered
    You people are jerks. Who cares who is dating who? The major has the right to date whoever he wants. It is nobody business. If somebody can get away with less work and responsibility by playing their special card then good for them. I personally dont care. Do your job and worry about your own problems

Unregistered
    Looks like somebody really has fallen in love. They looked so cute today

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

You're 20 and you've been fired 5 times? That's good stuff right there kiddo !!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast