Woodpecker - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Woodpecker

Unregistered
    It looks like somebody keeps pushing the envelope. Can't believe they think they will get away from it. Totally disgusts me. I am just going to avoid the station

Unregistered
    Man, come on with some details. Not all of us are in the area...……..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man, come on with some details. Not all of us are in the area...……..
    Quit talking about it and take photos or video. Otherwise, STFU.

Unregistered
    Quit talking about it and take photos or video. Otherwise, STFU.
    Just stop by Troop K headquarters sometime. Ain't nobody hiding nuthin. It is almost like they flaunt it. I wonder if somebody's wife would be ok with it. LoL

Unregistered
    You jerks need to stop these stupid rumors. Its ridiculous. If you got proof report it and move on

Unregistered
    You're the only one who cares. YOU are 15 years old. Seriously, who f***ing cares who is doing what? With all of the huge screw ups the FHP has been doing lately, some hillbillies bumping uglies isn't exactly going to ruin your pension or get you killed. Plenty of other things just might. ....Or are you jealous?

Unregistered
    Wow!
    It's amazing all of you are sworn officers who are to uphold the law and carry guns. This is how you are conducting yourselves. As an outsider I am embarrassed for you. Those two people who posted on how to become a trooper, run don't walk to another career choice!

Unregistered
    Jorge is at it again.. We are tired of hearing about this stuff. Quit stirring the pot and move on.

Unregistered
    Jorge is at it again.. We are tired of hearing about this stuff. Quit stirring the pot and move on.
    Karma was served.

Sgt. JD
    Karma was served.
    Troop d orlando welcomes a new Trooper. iD 111. Master Trooper W.W. 10-65 S-4. Karma...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast