Please stop putting us on Live PD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you all happy we're not on Live PD anymore?? So much for getting national recognition and respect from other agencies and citizens. Finally, when we had the most squared away crew that Pasco had to offer, they pull the plug on us. If I were NC I would transfer to an agency that would be happy to have all his experience instead of people bashing on him. Haters...
    National recognition and respect? Must not know much about real police work and real cops huh?

Unregistered
    National recognition and respect? Must not know much about real police work and real cops huh?
    Dude, they showed NC and Shep's double takedown on not just Live PD but other news outlets as well. I think he in particular represents us well. Too bad everyone got butt hurt that he pretty much became a celebrity while everyone else rushed to the scenes and didn't even get noticed.

Unregistered
    Dude, they showed NC and Shep's double takedown on not just Live PD but other news outlets as well. I think he in particular represents us well. Too bad everyone got butt hurt that he pretty much became a celebrity while everyone else rushed to the scenes and didn't even get noticed.
    Dude lol WoW a double takedown Now that must be a first in the history of law enforcement. Maybe they'll come out with a poster and you can hang it in your room. WoW a Pasco celebrity. For what again? lol Sounds like you're eating too much sugary cereal.

Unregistered
    Live PD pulled its coverage from Pasco due to the big corruption scandal heading its way. Live PD didn't want to get caught up in that mess and pulled out literally the day the RICO lawsuit was filed.

Unregistered
    I aa embarrassed telling people I live in Pasco Co. FL. I'M GLAD YOU 'RE NOT GOING TO BE ON LIVE PD ANYMORE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12