+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Please stop putting us on Live PD

    Lmao! Way to go Cpl. B! Losing complete control of the scene and not knowing the laws when dealing with Rwanda (?) on 1/25 on NATIONAL TV. Atleast folks can see the other Pasco Deputies on there and surmise they are new and inexperienced but you would think they'd expect more from a corporal. Once again Pasco Sheriff's Office looks like romper room to the real cops out there... 🙄

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao! Way to go Cpl. B! Losing complete control of the scene and not knowing the laws when dealing with Rwanda (?) on 1/25 on NATIONAL TV. Atleast folks can see the other Pasco Deputies on there and surmise they are new and inexperienced but you would think they'd expect more from a corporal. Once again Pasco Sheriff's Office looks like romper room to the real cops out there... 🙄

    What did i miss?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If this isn't the definition of Monday morning quarterback, I don't know what is. Especially with it being Monday. If only you played for the Rams, they would have won the Superbowl! How could that have happened! You didn't though. It's strange how no one else on live pd hasn't made any mistakes? Sounds like you have all the answers to all the problems, especially in hindsight, usually this happens without having any experience in that area.*Although I know you make no mistakes, I don't envy CPL B. I wouldn't want to be on any show live with everyone evaluating everything I say and do. Good Job Cpl. B ! Better you than me.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What did i miss?
    A comedy of errors. Apparently, he was scared to enter her gated property even though he witnessed her drop and hide prescription pills. He then asked her to get it for him (still being scared to enter) and they seemed to have disappeared when she did as you might imagine. Good thing he found other drugs in her car as he passed over the felony prescription pill arrest and tampering with evidence. If only criminals were as trusting as he apparently thought she was even though she was lying and evasive the whole time he made contact with her.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this isn't the definition of Monday morning quarterback, I don't know what is. Especially with it being Monday. If only you played for the Rams, they would have won the Superbowl! How could that have happened! You didn't though. It's strange how no one else on live pd hasn't made any mistakes? Sounds like you have all the answers to all the problems, especially in hindsight, usually this happens without having any experience in that area.*Although I know you make no mistakes, I don't envy CPL B. I wouldn't want to be on any show live with everyone evaluating everything I say and do. Good Job Cpl. B ! Better you than me.
    When you do it right and KNOW what youre doing what does it matter? In my experience it doesnt appear the clown posse has much of an understanding about search and seizure and even loss about criminal investigation.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Look good

    Pasco still looks far better then all the other agencies that are highlighted on the program.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pasco still looks far better then all the other agencies that are highlighted on the program.
    Hahahahahaha! How so exactly? Are we watching the same show?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pasco still looks far better then all the other agencies that are highlighted on the program.
    Either get out of the sun or Just Say No

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pasco still looks far better then all the other agencies that are highlighted on the program.

    How the hell? Everyone rocks a different uniform, 4 different cars, everyone has a stripe or a dog. Not to mention making the county look like druggy central (which it mostly is)

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Are you all happy we're not on Live PD anymore?? So much for getting national recognition and respect from other agencies and citizens. Finally, when we had the most squared away crew that Pasco had to offer, they pull the plug on us. If I were NC I would transfer to an agency that would be happy to have all his experience instead of people bashing on him. Haters...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •