Bahret - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bahret

Unregistered
    To be honest I have never had a lot of respect for our swat team but this takes it to a new level. What a joke, can you imagine the pics we will get with bahret and trill now.

Unregistered
    I think it’s worse that this turd rat **** is a sergeant now. God help his squad, when he gets thrown out of SWAT. I wonder if this new position will keep him from voluntarily deploying to get away from his crazy wife. Nah, he can’t tesist a staged military family reunion in the airport and all the attention that gets them. Wow, fresh from an air conditioned base in a green zone to TIA. Oh it so heart warming.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it’s worse that this turd rat **** is a sergeant now. God help his squad, when he gets thrown out of SWAT. I wonder if this new position will keep him from voluntarily deploying to get away from his crazy wife. Nah, he can’t tesist a staged military family reunion in the airport and all the attention that gets them. Wow, fresh from an air conditioned base in a green zone to TIA. Oh it so heart warming.
    He has watched "Full Metal Jacket" and "Platoon" too many times, dreamed about being in combat in the sandbox, and now wants to show off. Bahret is a certifiable AR 635-200.

Unregistered
    What did the great BB do to get canned from his beloved swat team.

Unregistered
    What did the great BB do to get canned from his beloved swat team.
    I’m guessing he actually told people what to do and that hurt feelings. This place caters to the line level folks if they collectively complain to the command staff. Works like a charm too. So apparently the sergeants and lieutenants have to kiss deputies asses. What’s great is that now that can happen to Rat Bahret too.

Unregistered

I think Bahret is related to the retired Bahret, so there is a connection. That’s all you need.
    I spit coffee on my ipad keyboard! The relation you speak of dates back to Germany in the 1700’s, nothing since the family got off the boat in New York. And the “retired Bahret” was never in the good graces of anyone above the rank of Lt. If anything JB probably was hurt by the “connection” more than helped.

Semper Fi,

Retired Bahret

Unregistered
    I know a few on the team that refused to work for him as a TL, others who were on and refused to come back when he was a made a TL.

Hes a mixed bag to me. I find him pretentious and into himself. I don't know about his military service but anyone who is selling their DOD time to a SSWAT team is foolish anyway. Its not the same thing.

I was shocked at the meeting when CAR1 made the announcement. I dont understsnd it, and I will 100% guarantee not a single member below ATL was asked for their feelings on it. Even his "friends" have reservations about him in this spot.

I genuinely hope it works out. The guys on the team are good people, and dont deserve the deal they get around here. I dont know how long its gonna last with JB at the helm. He has a lot of work to do earning the respect that he thinks hes due. I dont know That there were any current members that could do the job better...but there are several that command a lot more respect that is well deserved.

Good luck JB. Ive never been your biggest fan and youve rubbed me wrong on more than one occasion. I genuinely wish you well for the sake of the team, and I hope you can sift through the garbage on this board and realise that you need to earn this.

Unregistered
    It is easy to watch and complain about someone in charge. Especially when you are a subordinate. Your gripes may seem genuine. What is not easy is being given that exact position that you so blatantly griped about and making it work. It’s easier to criticize in hindsight and seem correct. Now that JB is that guy let’s see what magic he pulls off. Because it will be a matter of time before he is no longer “one of us” and he is “one of them”. Then someone else will criticize him without going to him first and drive a few daggers in his back. Knowing him he won’t make it. He will act humble but he is anything but. He thinks he is an operator, but he’s just a mediocre cop who plays SWAT and pretend soldier. I’ve never know intel weenies who sling rifles in the sand box for anything other than show or because they are scared, even with a secure location. They don’t live in converted conex’s with no air in a hot zone. Might as well be security in the Air Force. They sling rifles never fired in combat too.

Unregistered
    I know a few on the team that refused to work for him as a TL, others who were on and refused to come back when he was a made a TL.

Hes a mixed bag to me. I find him pretentious and into himself. I don't know about his military service but anyone who is selling their DOD time to a SSWAT team is foolish anyway. Its not the same thing.

I was shocked at the meeting when CAR1 made the announcement. I dont understsnd it, and I will 100% guarantee not a single member below ATL was asked for their feelings on it. Even his "friends" have reservations about him in this spot.

I genuinely hope it works out. The guys on the team are good people, and dont deserve the deal they get around here. I dont know how long its gonna last with JB at the helm. He has a lot of work to do earning the respect that he thinks hes due. I dont know That there were any current members that could do the job better...but there are several that command a lot more respect that is well deserved.

Good luck JB. Ive never been your biggest fan and youve rubbed me wrong on more than one occasion. I genuinely wish you well for the sake of the team, and I hope you can sift through the garbage on this board and realise that you need to earn this.
    Great post.
    Signed, a very unlikely source.

Unregistered
    I bet Rebecca is having a fit over him not being included in the promotion ceremony last Thursday. Maybe when she gets done breastfeeding her elementary school age kids she can come back and work full time again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast