Bahret
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bahret

Unregistered

Bahret

Seriously? Who did this guy snow? And stop with the “look at me, I’m a soldier.” Combat support ain’t combat there chief. The most dangerous part you had was the plane ride in and out. A selfie doesn’t make you a gunslinger. Yes you’re away from your family, yes something could happen on base. But I don’t care for the image you sell to gullible people that you were 11B in the shit. You weren’t. And now you’ve sold people on you being some kind of operator. You’re a joke, always have been. I’m sure had tea with HUMINT sources and ran with JSOC Units our if Bagram, in your dreams. And now you’re something special on SWAT? That team is screwwwwwedddddd. Maybe your know it all Wife can be your corporal now!!! One word for you - fake.

Unregistered
    If you can sell yourself as being a warrior in the marines or special forces, you can go places. Unfortunately, a thirty year career will expose you and they will find out that you are a fraud. It doesn’t matter if you are intelligent at this place. What matters is that you look good in the uniform and support the command staff.

I think Bahret is related to the retired Bahret, so there is a connection. That’s all you need.

Unregistered
    Me think Sheriff lost his mind. Me think sheriff smoking crack when sheriff make promotion of Sgt. Housecat. Me think Sgt. Housecat think he seal team Pinellas. Me think Sgt. Housecat going to run swat team into ground. Me think Sgt. Housecat ratted BB out for BS and pitched idea to high sheriff. Me think Sgt. Housecat and DEVGRU SJ are made for each other. Me think Swat is a sinking ship and me see two rats sailing ship. When sheriff comes down off high sheriff will regrete making housecat a Sgt. Sgt. Housecat staying inside FOB looking at paper doesn’t make you operator. Whenever Housecat speaks all me here is meowwwwww

Unregistered
    Obviously jealousy.... Bahret is an awesome guy, a great cop, and a great SWAT operator. I wonder if you've ever worked with him but its obvious you've never been on the team with him.. I have on both counts. Great promotion!!

Unregistered
    Great reply from either JJ or BD

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2975582]Great reply from either JJ or BD[/QUOTE

Or someone who doesn't try to find fault with every promotion that is made. If you can do it better then put yourself out their and do it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2975584][QUOTE=Unregistered;2975582]Great reply from either JJ or BD[/QUOTE

Or someone who doesn't try to find fault with every promotion that is made. If you can do it better then put yourself out their and do it.[/QUOTE

**** there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously jealousy.... Bahret is an awesome guy, a great cop, and a great SWAT operator. I wonder if you've ever worked with him but its obvious you've never been on the team with him.. I have on both counts. Great promotion!!
    Great reply from seal team Pinellas operators JJ AKA numbnuts and BD AKA snake or weasel depending on who you talk to.

Unregistered
    Nah, this promotion was a joke. Only fake operators that would come to his defense would be Princess Bliz, Queen Becks, Joker Diebold or The Fool Jones. Bahret is a rat, a joke of a cop and a wannabe SEAL operator. I’m curious why think I’ve not been on “The Team”, God that sounds like “The Teams”, which is a joke. You think no one has anything bad to say about Bahret? You’re crazy. He is a rat. He got this by being a rat. He will be back on the road when he fails at this. Just a matter of time. Horrible pick. Absolutely horrible.

Unregistered
    Biggest joke of 2019 so far. But we have plenty of time in the rest of the year for even more insanity. It will be hard to top this one though.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast