Bahret - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bahret

Unregistered
    JB is lowest of turds. He has no ability to make a decision, only to criticize others and command staff. When he doesn't get his way he whines to cricket and she posts on social media. Bob is going to need a BIG thumb to control this loose cannon. He is as shady as the come. He was a worthless investigator and unreliable. My prediction is that he will self implode with his instability.

Unregistered
    For all of those that hate JB. Don’t worry and stress over it. JB is the type that B.S. into the position he got. Unfortunately, he is in a profession that you can’t B.S. with it. Eventually, the truth comes to the surface, and he will be exposed. Especially him, because he shined too quickly which means he will burn out even quicker. When he is shown to the door, it will be quick and expected by everyone, except JB. I’ve seen this story at this agency over and over again. JB doesn’t understand that these people aren’t his friends, and they will back stab him when he least expects it.

Unregistered
    So JB lies and complains about his SWAT command staff and gets his insubordination rewarded by getting promoted? WTF? That’s messed up!!

Unregistered
    Ahh the old Lets Keep A Book On A Lieutenant scheme. Nice one Bahret and Diebold. Nice couple of shit stirring turds. I think it’s funny Diebold suddenly likes Bahret considering how much shit he talks about him. Can’t wait until the books come out on Jason Bahret. That’ll be awesome.

Unregistered
    Diebold talks shit about everyone. He is the textbook Iago archetype. He will play every side to his own advantage while feigning friendship, only to badmouth the people he wins over.

Unregistered
    Those two are both poison. It’s so funny because they hate each other but bd is so two faced he tricked jb

I hear people are keeping secret files on those two now
    Welcome to to the swat hungar games

Unregistered
    Two peas in a pod there. Probably the most useless individuals in law enforcement. Never have I seen such insubordination to command staff. But in their presence, its "YES SIR". These two useless people need to exit the Sheriff's Office. Both are back stabbing and have no credibility with those who know them. BOTH are all mouth !

Unregistered
    Yeah, Diebold crashes into a fence and covered it as “trying to stop the bad guy” and never reported it as a crash. Of course that’s nothing compared to his bro hitting the suspect with his SUB and claiming he “ran into him”. Great crew there.

Unregistered
    JB gods gift to SWAT and the Army. BD gods gift to narc and SWAT. We are lucky to have both.

Unregistered
    Wow. People putting other deities on blast, they get a handful of replies, even some defenses. Bahret went viral. And only one post from his blogger wife to defend him. What a great guy.

#RatSalad #KarmaWillCome

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456