No pay raise in proposed budget

Unregistered

No pay raise in proposed budget

The governors 2019 budget has been submitted and another year with no pay raise. Its plainly obvious that the goal of the state is to force everyone to leave FDC early so they will never have to payout a retirement check again. The middle tier in my office and all the offices in my circuit are gone. We do not have one officer in my office with more than three years and less than 15 years. Not one. If you were smart you would make a plan now to leave this horrible agency where the only people that get pay raises are the DCA's and above who push etrain and T4C so they get their annual bonuses that most officers are unaware of. Its a fact, these terrible "leaders" are getting bonuses every year while the officer's that do the work get nothing, zip, not even a tumbler or an umbrella.

Unregistered
    It's horrible.cos and probation officers deserve a raise.looks like Ron is following dirty ****s lead.the legislation will have to step in or a staff crisis will follow.i would leave for the county or private sector jobs that pay more money. Folks the jobs are out there.

Unregistered
    I heard our fearless leaders get bonuses for pushing these wasted programs.t4c instructors are the ones who should be paid extra. What a shame. With no pay raise, fdoc will suffer big time.

Unregistered
    FDC sucks and the state treats employees like Shiite. Two pay raises in 13 years and they expect morale to be good? I'm leaving this job as soon as I can which will be really soon.

Unregistered
    We all need to get together and do something. It is unbelievable how our department thinks they can keep getting away without giving us raises. It is unreal how the higher ups think we do not deserve raises!! I cannot wait for this department to go under!

Unregistered
    The biggest favor you can do for yourself is to leave FDOC. It's a dead end job with no possibility of raises to bring the pay up to competitive levels. As everyone can see, the management takes care of themselves and doesn't give a damn about the employees. If they cared they'd go to the legislature and at least ask for more money for raises. As far as the unions getting a raise for FDOC employees, forget it. It hasn't happened so far and it will never happen. That's way this mess will continue and the only way to fix it is to find another job at a county agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The governors 2019 budget has been submitted and another year with no pay raise. Its plainly obvious that the goal of the state is to force everyone to leave FDC early so they will never have to payout a retirement check again. The middle tier in my office and all the offices in my circuit are gone. We do not have one officer in my office with more than three years and less than 15 years. Not one. If you were smart you would make a plan now to leave this horrible agency where the only people that get pay raises are the DCA's and above who push etrain and T4C so they get their annual bonuses that most officers are unaware of. Its a fact, these terrible "leaders" are getting bonuses every year while the officer's that do the work get nothing, zip, not even a tumbler or an umbrella.
    So, are you call yourself stupid? Since you were stupid enough to still being with FDOC. I guess i can be defined as brilliant since I left and went to a real LEO agency. Making about 60K a year.

Unregistered
    The biggest favor you can do for yourself is to leave FDOC. It's a dead end job with no possibility of raises to bring the pay up to competitive levels. As everyone can see, the management takes care of themselves and doesn't give a damn about the employees. If they cared they'd go to the legislature and at least ask for more money for raises. As far as the unions getting a raise for FDOC employees, forget it. It hasn't happened so far and it will never happen. That's way this mess will continue and the only way to fix it is to find another job at a county agency.
    And did you see that the absolute worst secretary we ever had, Julies Jones got hired to take over the DOC in New Mexico. She did a horrible job, did zip for the officers and all she did was sit on her fat arse and watched it get fatter. Makes me want to throw up. She's a disgrace for the job she did.

Unregistered
    So, are you call yourself stupid? Since you were stupid enough to still being with FDOC. I guess i can be defined as brilliant since I left and went to a real LEO agency. Making about 60K a year.
    If anyone should call themselves stupid its you, donut breath. Please proof read what you post, you are an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    And did you see that the absolute worst secretary we ever had, Julies Jones got hired to take over the DOC in New Mexico. She did a horrible job, did zip for the officers and all she did was sit on her fat arse and watched it get fatter. Makes me want to throw up. She's a disgrace for the job she did.
    She was an affirmative action hire by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D). That says it all.