Bremmer for treasurer - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bremmer should get the job cuz she 33ing Matt? Hell no.
    Yo thanks for making me puke in my mouth bro

Unregistered
    Lets be real Bremmer, Max nor Marc are fit for the duty, so who cares who takes the position at the end of the day the job won't get done correctly anyway. Why don't we outsource the position and find someone who is qualified to take on the job. The problem in this place is that everyone wants to hook up their friends and family with easy jobs, then everyone comes on the forms and talks shit about someone 33ing someone to become an NRO, another scamming the system to stack the FOP board in their favor or just plain simple they get put in some position because of who they are related to.
    Wow. This poster nailed it.
    Exactly is what the problem is and has always been.
    You should do what other org do and that means to stop tying in active duty to the board, and use the talent and leadership in the community who would not be influenced due to their MPD role.

stop the madness and bring in a non active competent treasurer.
    there are lots of qualified accountant women who are looking for a board position in Miami. This should be outsourced and the board should include more woman balanced.

Unregistered
    Wow. This poster nailed it.
    Exactly is what the problem is and has always been.
    You should do what other org do and that means to stop tying in active duty to the board, and use the talent and leadership in the community who would not be influenced due to their MPD role.

stop the madness and bring in a non active competent treasurer.
    there are lots of qualified accountant women who are looking for a board position in Miami. This should be outsourced and the board should include more woman balanced.

I agree...that role should go to someone non LEO or civilian LEO to maintain unbias.
    Change needs to happen in that role. Don't be afraid.

Unregistered
    I agree...that role should go to someone non LEO or civilian LEO to maintain unbias.
    Change needs to happen in that role. Don't be afraid.
    I disagree the treasurer should remain in house. Marki Mark is doing a good job as treasurer and meteorologist in training. Bremmer can duck it. I'll never vote for her.

Unregistered
    People don't let your friendships get in the way of ensuring that we put the right person for the job, like someone mentioned earlier in the post Max, Marki, or Bremer are equipped to do the job.

Unregistered
    People don't let your friendships get in the way of ensuring that we put the right person for the job, like someone mentioned earlier in the post Max, Marki, or Bremer are equipped to do the job.
    Max can only count how many hours he can scam from 46s. Bremer can barely count unless she got a crowd clapping it for her. Marky Mark is the only with natural knack so it’s not even a question.

Unregistered
    Max can only count how many hours he can scam from 46s. Bremer can barely count unless she got a crowd clapping it for her. Marky Mark is the only with natural knack so it’s not even a question.
    I agree Markey Mark is the best choice. She's only looking for a spot where she doesn't do anything. Bremmer, back to patrol and STFU!!!!

Unregistered
    I agree Markey Mark is the best choice. She's only looking for a spot where she doesn't do anything. Bremmer, back to patrol and STFU!!!!
    Yo sgt. Bemba will never go back to patrol

Unregistered
    Let Women lead - stop shutting them out of leadership roles

you wouldn't want someone to do that to your daughter - so open the ceiling

Unregistered
    News Flash She is already on patrol midnights?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast