Bremmer for treasurer - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Sola is an idiot. But she's not dumb to align with Matt Reyes or Max Valdes.

Unregistered
    So she triple dipping the scams. Already got that band bulls h i t and National Anthem scam how did she get this. At least grove is good again.

Unregistered
    WhOrtiz you must spend all day on here writing about people who question what you have done or still are allowed to get away with.
    The list is to long, you are not well in the head and this comes from those close to you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So she triple dipping the scams. Already got that band bulls h i t and National Anthem scam how did she get this. At least grove is good again.
    Every where this lady goes, she destroys the unit. At one point I think she was detached to the DEA. While there she screwed that up, no one wanted to work with her the feds said they wanted someone else. To get rid of her they dismantled the unit. Good luck with her as the treasurer. Her and max is a match made in hell.

Unregistered
    Thus lady is a disaster waiting to happen. Tommy don't do it. She will screw you over also.

Unregistered
    This lady *********

Unregistered
    I say give her a shot. She can't do worst than the secretary we have for the last couple years. Incompetence is running wild with that guy. Sold out destephan for the third spot in the office which he didn't get.

Unregistered
    Bro that is a disaster everywhere she goes gets the boot. And worse now in hand w the chief office worse be careful w this one ......

Unregistered
    Every where this lady goes, she destroys the unit. At one point I think she was detached to the DEA. While there she screwed that up, no one wanted to work with her the feds said they wanted someone else. To get rid of her they dismantled the unit. Good luck with her as the treasurer. Her and max is a match made in hell.
    Yeah but she swears she reinvented the DEA and narco investigations

Unregistered
    Yeah but she swears she reinvented the DEA and narco investigations
    She's not the smartest person in the department. Can't we just leave markowitz thwre.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast