FOP Audit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOP Audit

FOP Audit

Next meeting we need to have a professional auditor take a good look at the fop financial books. I want to see receipts for the commercial and all the other amenities that our goof ball president has spent our dues on!

Re: FOP Audit

Here here! **** Javi, Sergio Fat Ass Diez, Scarola the Corruptor and the Fag Reyes. Oust all of them they have failed us bigtime.

The FOP.Executive Board it to be commended for the fine work that they are doing on behalf of the membership. Despite the 10 or so disgruntled ****s that consistently have nothing better to do that post lies on this shit board, the majority are behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesssssss
    The FOP.Executive Board it to be commended for the fine work that they are doing on behalf of the membership. Despite the 10 or so disgruntled ****s that consistently have nothing better to do that post lies on this shit board, the majority are behind you.

If the best you can do is send Reyes to question whether a member is part of the fop or not your executive board needs revamping along with you!

Lugo should run the FOP. That man is a genius!!!!

PLUTO, DESTAPHAN WE ARE EAGER TO HEAR YOUR THOUGTS ON THE VOTE. YOUR KING DIDNT GIVE A WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD SPEECH

The majority thinks an audit is next. I want to know how my money is spent.

I agree!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast