Bremmer for treasurer - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News Flash She is already on patrol midnights?
    Good that's where she needs to stay.

Unregistered
    News Flash She is already on patrol midnights?
    Yeah in a temp spot. Ask any one that worked with her she is a fuqing nightmare.

Unregistered

Stop fearing women in authority - Do the right thing with Bremmer

Policy and Programs
    The Status of Women in Miami-Dade County and CEDAW
    On September 1, 2015, the Board of County Commissioners enacted Ordinance #15-87, the "CEDAW" ordinance. In the CEDAW ordinance, Miami-Dade County adopted the spirit and principles of the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), the international women's rights treaty. By enacting this ordinance, Miami-Dade County commits to being proactive about improving the status of women in our community and advancing policies and programs that promote gender equity. In connection with this ordinance, the Commission Auditor and the FIU Metropolitan Center prepared the Status of Women in Miami-Dade County 2016 report and the Commission for Women prepared Recommendations.

Unregistered
    Policy and Programs
    The Status of Women in Miami-Dade County and CEDAW
    On September 1, 2015, the Board of County Commissioners enacted Ordinance #15-87, the "CEDAW" ordinance. In the CEDAW ordinance, Miami-Dade County adopted the spirit and principles of the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), the international women's rights treaty. By enacting this ordinance, Miami-Dade County commits to being proactive about improving the status of women in our community and advancing policies and programs that promote gender equity. In connection with this ordinance, the Commission Auditor and the FIU Metropolitan Center prepared the Status of Women in Miami-Dade County 2016 report and the Commission for Women prepared Recommendations.
    ELECTED POSITION. Moron.

Unregistered

No kidding! Exactly

ELECTED POSITION. Moron.
    Hey dumbass....no kidding its elected
    Idea is to empower you to vote to gngive more women an opportunity at leadership, thus supporting the efforts in miami dade.

Unregistered
    Hey dumbass....no kidding its elected
    Idea is to empower you to vote to gngive more women an opportunity at leadership, thus supporting the efforts in miami dade.
    The person should be qualified for the job, is she? Or because she is a woman, she should automatically qualify?

Unregistered
    The person should be qualified for the job, is she? Or because she is a woman, she should automatically qualify?
    agreed - qualified is first credential always
    but when it comes to equal credentials and you have to draw the tie
    balance in gender and race should be thought through now on every board

boysclubs, f&f, and discrimination are no longer cool.
    everyone should get a fair shot at leadership. Smart women add value and think in different way then a man - not saying anyone is better than the other, just saying it widens the scope of effectiveness.
    Yes, agree, first is qualified --but holding women back from opportunities means they never get a fair shot.

Unregistered
    I am so confused the other night Sgt Superstar Bremmer got on the radio advising that she was still a member of the STRU team.
    Funny how later she used her social media platform to advertise and confirm the above statement, mind you the selfie on social media was while in full uniform. If I recall correctly the post stated something like, ” after several hours of building a rapport i was able to make the suspect surrender”
    Is she back on the team?
    Are we allowed to post pictures while in uniform?

Unregistered
    I am so confused the other night Sgt Superstar Bremmer got on the radio advising that she was still a member of the STRU team.
    Funny how later she used her social media platform to advertise and confirm the above statement, mind you the selfie on social media was while in full uniform. If I recall correctly the post stated something like, ” after several hours of building a rapport i was able to make the suspect surrender”
    Is she back on the team?
    Are we allowed to post pictures while in uniform?
    She the same crazy beetch that took a 10 ref SWAT on the radio like her fat A S S in SWAT. She can post any thing she got that Estefan backup.

Unregistered
    So if I was part of a boy band like Backstreet Boys I could do whatever I wanted in this place?
    If this is the case let me start calling around I am sure to find some washed up singers hanging out some where in the City.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast