+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bremmer for treasurer

Coming soon to a theater near you. Yes ladies and gentlemen it's baaacckk. Sola has reared her head and her drama will be coming to a theater near you, watch for it.

Unregistered
    Marko get ready the sword has come out trust no one in that office heard bremer is already doing the treasures job, guess she needs somewhere to go since getting booted from Pst.

Unregistered
    Can she even add two plus two, but bet you she can add how many reprimands she has from Ortiz to the level of hatred for him. Maybe she can ask a question this month without reading it from her text message from the Reyes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marko get ready the sword has come out trust no one in that office heard bremer is already doing the treasures job, guess she needs somewhere to go since getting booted from Pst.

Lol. She's the best thing that's ever happened to this department.

Unregistered
    Can she even add two plus two, but bet you she can add how many reprimands she has from Ortiz to the level of hatred for him. Maybe she can ask a question this month without reading it from her text message from the Reyes.
    I hear every single one of the Ortiz puppets had to read their disruptive executive board motions from the texts that were sent for them to read. That is why we FOP members will reverse every single one that is inappropriate.

Unregistered
    I hear every single one of the Ortiz puppets had to read their disruptive executive board motions from the texts that were sent for them to read. That is why we FOP members will reverse every single one that is inappropriate.
    Okay whatever you say there big boy you all are so smart.

Unregistered
    Max for how long. I voted for Matt, which I regret, now that this whole charade is unraveling im seeing how devious and not so cunning all these people are. I'll be the first one to tell you, this will only be a one term deal for Matt Reyes. As far as Max Valdes is concerned, your time us up. Bremmer you don't stand a chance.

Unregistered
    Dude do you want to suck his **** already? I'm tired of you guys talking shit. Tommy this ortiz that .

Unregistered
    Don’t worry she will be working close with the Feds and the inspector general. They know how to add. Hope you left all your books In Order for the last several years javi

Unregistered
    Not worried a bit just don’t throw or hide anything else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast