Scott Israel reflects on the anniversary of Parkland shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cant wait for him to come back and rid this agency of the backstabbing bs promotions given since he left office.
    What about the ones made before, the ones right as he was coming in and the ones he made himself?

This agency will never change as the questionable/bad promotions are in protected classes and they are of the "political" (what will you do for me) mentality. The new Sheriff is doing good things with what he has. Rome wasn't built in a day. The only way it could change is from strict micro-managing of middle management to ensure fairness and the elimination of cronyism/nepotism.

Unregistered

THANKS WPBF! More like Hi Felicia!

Yea watching was disturbing. I am posting their transcript. When you get past his phony sadness over the tragedy on 2-14-18 you see the ONLY thing he's upset and concerned about is the tragedy that occurred on 1-11-19. Scott Israel is a gross sub-human being. I have never met anyone like this. #Unbelievable

WPBF abc 25 NEWS
    Scott Israel reflects on the anniversary of Parkland shooting
    Israel was suspended by DeSantis last month
    Updated: 11:41 PM EST Feb 1, 2019
    Felicia Rodriguez Anchor
    FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. —
    Feb. 14 marks one year since 17 students and staff were senselessly killed after a former student stormed Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and began shooting.

TRANSCRIPT
    WEBVTT talking about what unfolded that day and the firestorm since.
    Felicia: Take me back to that day, February 14 of 2018.
    What was it like when you first got that call?

Scott: It was trying to make sense of the senseless. Something i relive every day.

Felicia: Scott Israel remembers arriving on scene to find students in shock. Parents frantically searching for their children, and authorities handcuffing the suspect.

Scott: One of my most vivid memories which I wish I could have obliterated from my mind is walking through the crime scene. And I remember as a dad thinking that there are moms and dads who are home right now and do not know that their child is not coming home to them tonight. It was -- it was terrible.

Felicia: Israel’s three children, triplets, attended high school there.
    For him, it is personal.
    A trying 11 months.
    At the news conference the governor said and I quote "the massacre might never have happened had Broward had better leadership in the sheriff’s department."
    Did you take that as an attack on you?

Scott: Yes. It was a shameful quote by the government (sic).
    I said many times I’m responsible for the entire response in the sheriff’s office, the actions and in actions of everyone involved with the sheriff’s office.
    The one thing I’m not responsible for is the killing of those people. That evil monstrous deed is the sole responsibility of the killer. For the governor to say that -- any leader who is a sheriff of Broward county would’ve made a difference that day is wrong.

Felicia: Within days of being sworn in as governor, Ron DeSantis suspended Israel, citing neglect of duty and incompetence. In his executive order governor DeSantis said sheriff Israel has agreed usually (sic) -- has failed in his duty and has not provided for the proper training of his deputies.
    Do you believe your deputies were well-trained to handle the high stress situation they encountered on that date?

Scott: Without question.

Felicia: A number of deputies on the scene testified before the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Public Safety Commission they could not remember the last time they had active shooter training.

Scott: Conveniently, these were deputies that did not go in. What about the deputies that did go in? What about all the other deputies that were there that day?

Felicia: Is there an excuse for not going in?

Scott: Absolutely.
    If a person should have gone in and didn’t go in? What are they going to say, i remembered it and it just violated policies or did not follow my training?
    It is a convenient excuse for somebody.

Felicia: The safety commission found the sheriff’s office active shooter policy may have given some dimity’s (sic) -- some deputies an excuse to not enter the building. Israel change (sic) the wording from "a Deputy shall enter" to "may enter the area or structure" to engage in active shooter.
    After the massacre he changed it back to "shall."
    Why did you make that change?

Scott: It’s, the change in wording is really inconsequential.

Todd (sic): You say it is inconsequential but they Safety Commission report, their conclusion found your wording could have meant the difference that perhaps those Deputies didn’t enter the building because of that wording.
    Do you believe their conclusion?

Scott: No, I don’t.

Felicia: A A few days ago Scott Israel requested a hearing before the state senate. He is fighting to get his job back and was the Florida legislator to reinstate him as sheriff of Broward county.

Scott: When this tragedy happened on February 14, up until and through January 8 of this year, Governor Rick Scott, now senator Rick Scott, was the governor of Florida. He is a Republican. And he chose to take no action as the sitting governor. Against me. He had to know that. Any suspension was unwarranted. From that perspective, I’ve done nothing ever that will warrant my suspension or removal from my position.

The Senate has 90 days to respond to Israel and schedule a hearing.
    In the meantime, Israel tells WPBF 25 News he plans to mark the one year anniversary of the tragedy with prayer.
    Thank you Felicia for this hidden gem of an interview on channel 25??? Mr. Kaplan and co-counsel, why even bother? GoFundMe moron donators, demand a refund! What a scammer, self-serving, liar, POS. Kick rocks and good riddance.

Unregistered
    Get some Narcan for Scotty, he looks like he shot a little too much heroin. Way to tuck away the true narcicistic personality. Nice try.

Unregistered
    ***WARNING***
    This video is disturbing and will make your stomach sick and your skin crawl.

Acting classes CAN make a difference. Better than your performance at the MSD board, you're getting there. You'll be ready for you're trial and your TV commercials. Congratulations to your new PR team on doing what Lisa Castillo, the old PR team, et al could not do.

https://www.wpbf.com/article/scott-i...oting/26117925
    Besides being barely literate and a coward, this imbecile is capitulating that it was a great performance.

Your 2nd grade grammar (you’re trial for example) is an indicator you have risen to your highest capacity in society - a ticket writing flunky, and you should accept your failures and try to educate your children - as it is evident, your lack of education places you on the lower rungs in society. Enjoy your big Saturday night out with your family at Applebee’s 😄. That’s the best you’ll do because of laziness and ignorance and not placing value on education.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

***WARNING***

Acting classes CAN make a difference. Better than your performance at the MSD board, you're getting there. You'll be ready for you're trial and your TV commercials. Congratulations to your new PR team on doing what Lisa Castillo, the old PR team, et al could not do.

Felicia:
    A A few days ago Scott Israel requested a hearing before the state senate. He is fighting to get his job back and was the Florida legislator to reinstate him as sheriff of Broward county.

Scott:
    When this tragedy happened on February 14, up until and through January 8 of this year, Governor Rick Scott, now senator Rick Scott, was the governor of Florida.

He is a Republican.

* What does that have to do with anything? You are a life-long Republican, Scott Israel, so is Ron DeSantis, so is
    Roger Stone, so is everyone you worked with who you forced to switch parties.

And he chose to take no action as the sitting governor against me.
    He had to know that any suspension was unwarranted.

* Your former place of employment (BSO) says different, Hoss, remember when you wrote this? It's still there on
    our BSO SITE under FACT CHECK (so obnoxious) Setting the Record Straight
    * The following is intended to assist the public and media in receiving accurate information that does not obstruct
    the ongoing Parkland shooting investigation.

* Claim:

* The Broward Sheriff’s Office is not forthcoming with information related to the shooting at Marjory Stoneman
    Douglas High School.

* Fact:

* Once all the facts are gathered and the investigation is completed, we will publicize the findings. Additionally,
    there is an internal investigation by BSO officials, as well as an investigation led by the Florida Department of
    Law Enforcement that was requested by Governor Scott.

* Sheriff Israel has ordered the entire department to fully cooperate with each investigation with transparency
    and honesty.

* We would like to caution everyone regarding the dissemination of information that has not been verified. We
    need to allow the investigators time to do their work and get this right. Our focus continues to be on the
    families of the victims and ensuring that detectives present the State Attorney’s Office with a strong case for
    prosecution.

From that perspective, I’ve done nothing ever that will warrant my suspension or removal from my position.

* ...until the FACTS came out, Mumbles, the first week of January, 2019. If Gov. Scott removed you, you'd be
    begging for this thorough investigation. Just because it didn't go your way, no you call foul? Behave like a
    decent person for once and pretend Florida didn't just have an election (which your pal, Brenda tried to... wink-
    wink) and that there's no one new in office. Pretend your friends, Gov. Rick Scott and AG Pam Bondi are still in
    office. Oh, yeah, you wouldn't have been suspended with the release of this report. STFU and GTFA.

Unregistered

BSO FACT CHECK dot orggggg

Felicia- A A few days ago Scott Israel requested a hearing before the state senate. He is fighting to get his job back and was the Florida legislator to reinstate him as sheriff of Broward county.
    Scott- *When this tragedy happened on February 14, up until and through January 8 of this year, Governor Rick Scott, now senator Rick Scott, was the governor of Florida.
    *He is a Republican.
    What does that have to do with anything? You are a life-long Republican, Scott Israel, so is Ron DeSantis, so is Roger Stone, so is everyone you worked with who you forced to switch parties.
    *And he chose to take no action as the sitting governor against me. He had to know that any suspension was unwarranted.
    Your former place of employment (BSO) says different, Hoss, remember when you wrote this? It's still there on our BSO SITE under FACT CHECK (so obnoxious) Setting the Record Straight
    The following is intended to assist the public and media in receiving accurate information that does not obstruct the ongoing Parkland shooting investigation.
    Claim:
    The Broward Sheriff’s Office is not forthcoming with information related to the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
    Fact:
    Once all the facts are gathered and the investigation is completed, we will publicize the findings. Additionally, there is an internal investigation by BSO officials, as well as an investigation led by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement that was requested by Governor Scott.
    Sheriff Israel has ordered the entire department to fully cooperate with each investigation with transparency and honesty.
    We would like to caution everyone regarding the dissemination of information that has not been verified. We need to allow the investigators time to do their work and get this right. Our focus continues to be on the families of the victims and ensuring that detectives present the State Attorney’s Office with a strong case for prosecution.
    *From that perspective, I’ve done nothing ever that will warrant my suspension or removal from my position.
    Until the FACTS came out, Mumbles, the first week of January 2019. If Gov. Scott removed you, you'd be
    begging for this thorough investigation. Just because it didn't go your way, no you call foul? Behave like a decent person for once and pretend Florida didn't just have an election (which your pal, Brenda tried to... winkwink) and that there's no one new in office. Pretend your friends, Gov. Rick Scott and AG Pam Bondi are still in office. Oh, yeah, you wouldn't have been suspended with the release of this report. STFU and GTFA.

Unregistered

Full Cooperation (except Hairplugs)

"I have said many times I'm responsible for the entire Sheriff's Office. The actions and inactions of everyone."
    Mr. Scott Israel (2019)

“I gave him a gun. I gave him a badge. I gave him the training. If he didn’t have the heart to go in, that’s not my responsibility."
    Sheriff Scott Israel (2018)
    Fact:
    Once all the facts are gathered and the investigation is completed, we will publicize the findings. Additionally, there is an internal investigation by BSO officials, as well as an investigation led by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement that was requested by Governor Scott.

Sheriff Israel has ordered the entire department to fully cooperate with each investigation with transparency and honesty.

We would like to caution everyone regarding the dissemination of information that has not been verified. We need to allow the investigators time to do their work and get this right. Our focus continues to be on the families of the victims and ensuring that detectives present the State Attorney’s Office with a strong case for prosecution.

Unregistered
    Fact:

Hanging out with the Jewish blue hairs on February 7 in the Castillo's neck-of-the-woods? #NoShame!

Unregistered
    Fact:

Israel hasn't ordered anything. He's not the Sheriff of Broward County.

Unregistered
    ***WARNING***

Hello there Stuart Kaplan, here's a freebee go to your client's former place of employment's website (BSO) and type in "FACT CHECK: Setting the Record Straight" you're welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast