Sheriff and Holloway lured Williams - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These threads get so stupid. There will be NO debates. Good luck attacking the incumbent on this site because that's about all the coverage anyone will get. Money and contacts win the day again
    You can hate the game but hating the player makes you look foolish and the petty jealousy of seasoned law enforcement who feel their better qualified is truly pathetic.
    And yet here you are, trying to make points with the puppet master, get knee pads, oh wait i'm sure you have them and its you that is truly pathetic

Unregistered
    These threads get so stupid. There will be NO debates. Good luck attacking the incumbent on this site because that's about all the coverage anyone will get. Money and contacts win the day again
    You can hate the game but hating the player makes you look foolish and the petty jealousy of seasoned law enforcement who feel their better qualified is truly pathetic.
    You make absolutely no sense

Unregistered
    Sheriff abused his power watch half way thru link below
    https://youtu.be/q-fkZgYZPog

Interview of Deanna Willians by a news outlet Watch half way thru the tape Deanna tells how Carmine abused her. It a video interview and implicated Holloway as Carmine helper In getting Williams into the sheriff office.

Well they played the game like they really cared about her case and then he made his move to sexually use her and getting Williams pregnant then demanding abortion.

As a long time law enforcement you never cross the line and have a relationship with a victim. This is not ethical and destroys her case. Imagine if a arrest was made and during the depo of the victim did you have contact with the sheriff and how did you meet. Well the sheriff took notes and was directly involved in my case. Did you have sex with the sheriff after he interviewed you "Yes." Well that case would be tossed and any chance of Williams getting justice tossed out. What a mess and as I said before the fireworks are starting
    That was hard to watch. Basically because I think she is full of shit trying to act the victim. She knew what she was doing and is just looking for a payday. That doesn't dismiss the Sheriff's stupidity but she is clearly not the victim of anyone other that her own lack of ability to accomplish anything other than being a bottom feeder.

Unregistered

Decision Making

This is all about making common sense decisions! A good looking woman tells you she was raped and she sued a very public figure! Her money from the said lawsuit is being stolen bye her attorney! You in turn think man I need to pursue her this will be awesome! This comes down to poor decisions and shows the maturity of Carmine! He is an adulterer, a predator and a small man that says get an abortion or else! Not the Leader Lee County needs and deserves!

Unregistered
    Carmine Marceno for Sheriff 2020!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123