Sheriff and Holloway lured Williams
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff and Holloway lured Williams

Sheriff abused his power watch half way thru link below
    https://youtu.be/q-fkZgYZPog

Interview of Deanna Willians by a news outlet Watch half way thru the tape Deanna tells how Carmine abused her. It a video interview and implicated Holloway as Carmine helper In getting Williams into the sheriff office.

Well they played the game like they really cared about her case and then he made his move to sexually use her and getting Williams pregnant then demanding abortion.

As a long time law enforcement you never cross the line and have a relationship with a victim. This is not ethical and destroys her case. Imagine if a arrest was made and during the depo of the victim did you have contact with the sheriff and how did you meet. Well the sheriff took notes and was directly involved in my case. Did you have sex with the sheriff after he interviewed you "Yes." Well that case would be tossed and any chance of Williams getting justice tossed out. What a mess and as I said before the fireworks are starting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff abused his power watch half way thru link below
    https://youtu.be/q-fkZgYZPog

Interview of Deanna Willians by a news outlet Watch half way thru the tape Deanna tells how Carmine abused her. It a video interview and implicated Holloway as Carmine helper In getting Williams into the sheriff office.

Well they played the game like they really cared about her case and then he made his move to sexually use her and getting Williams pregnant then demanding abortion.

As a long time law enforcement you never cross the line and have a relationship with a victim. This is not ethical and destroys her case. Imagine if a arrest was made and during the depo of the victim did you have contact with the sheriff and how did you meet. Well the sheriff took notes and was directly involved in my case. Did you have sex with the sheriff after he interviewed you "Yes." Well that case would be tossed and any chance of Williams getting justice tossed out. What a mess and as I said before the fireworks are starting
    I believe he has bigger problems coming his way ....

Unregistered
    Let’s play detective.... and not for nothing i can’t stand the new sheriff, but really you don’t drink, but you choice is a dirty martini. People who don’t drink go with, beer, wine or a rum and coke.

Unregistered
    Let’s play detective.... and not for nothing i can’t stand the new sheriff, but really you don’t drink, but you choice is a dirty martini. People who don’t drink go with, beer, wine or a rum and coke.
    Victim of a alleged theft crime meets the Sheriff and Holloway in his office why? Is this a common practice . No unless she's hot

No murdered victim don't get that kinda of treatment

What's Holloway part? Beside making Carmine look tall.

Meets her on Facebook and she tells him that she file a report about theft and by the way I'm the sheriff and I sell real estate. Come in my office and I just tossed my wife out and your my next victim

Notice right after the 1 st meeting all assistance was forgotten and straight to the hunt after that.

Threats on texts you will not have this baby abortion only and I will threaten you till you have a miscarriage.

What a piece of S..,,,,

Unregistered
    Vegas oddsmakers, Carmine to win by a landslide. Same disgruntles, New Sheriff! Nothing ever changes with any department, go look at the LEO Affairs websites for all the surrounding agencies and all the other Sheriff’s Offices. All the same, I didn’t get promoted or couldn’t handle my new position so I quit disgruntles. I was such an asset in the bomb squad or I was a good CID Sergeant and was moved for being an idiot. Blah blah blah. The more he is visible the more you get pissed off. Show me the $$$$$ and I’ll show you the next Aheriff in all 67 counties. Bye Felicia!

Unregistered
    Omg love the crazy video

Unregistered
    Vegas oddsmakers, Carmine to win by a landslide. Same disgruntles, New Sheriff! Nothing ever changes with any department, go look at the LEO Affairs websites for all the surrounding agencies and all the other Sheriff’s Offices. All the same, I didn’t get promoted or couldn’t handle my new position so I quit disgruntles. I was such an asset in the bomb squad or I was a good CID Sergeant and was moved for being an idiot. Blah blah blah. The more he is visible the more you get pissed off. Show me the $$$$$ and I’ll show you the next Aheriff in all 67 counties. Bye Felicia!
    His days are numbered and predict he will never make it to the election. I'll take them Vegas odds. Tic Toc Tic Toc!!!

Unregistered
    His days are numbered and predict he will never make it to the election. I'll take them Vegas odds. Tic Toc Tic Toc!!!
    I agree with the original poster, if the money is raised and something crazy resulted in him not being the man. The $500,000 would transfer to the candidate they choose and that my friends would be your next Sheriff.

Ex Major

The Real Connection between Mike and Carmine

The Un elected Sheriff life is none of my business unfortunately our past sheriff had issues with his personal affairs. I think this was the real connection between Mike and Carmine. This all makes sense to several of us that worked with both of them. No one could figure out what Carmine had on Mike. This is a common link in personality. Carmine is just a person who is fake and can not control on women

Unregistered
    You keep sucking CM's pole and maybe just maybe you can be a somebody hahaha not

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast