Five Recent Overdose Incidents?

Unregistered

Five Recent Overdose Incidents?

Nacho said that there was no evidence to indicate that jail staff was brining it in. He said that inmates must be brining it in in body cavities. Well heck yes he's going to say that. He can't blame it on one of his employees on his watch when he doesn't know if it's one of his suck ups or not.

But wait a second there, aren't inmates supposed to be searched including body cavities when they enter the jail? Sounds like somebody isn't doing their job very well. You all need to be checking those butt holes and hooches better than you are. If you ain't close enough to smell it, you ain't checking it close enough. I know, I know, it's a shitty job but someone has to do it.

My name is Billy Bob and I approve this message.

Unregistered
    No facility is 100% impenetrable. This kind of thing happens everywhere and Pasco does a fantastic job of keeping introduced contraband to almost zero. If you're a deputy, you know what kind of procedures are in place. It's logistically unfeasible to get any more in depth than they are now in regards to in-processing inmates. The amount of a fentanyl laced narcotic that can cause an overdose is so small that it's nearly impossible to spot. It's very likely that someone just missed it or there was no indication on any used methods. Sure, you can argue that deputies should have been more diligent doing their job, and yes everyone can stand to put more into what they do, but do you give 100% on every single thing you do with no lapse whatsoever? Funny how one person getting something through makes the entire agency look like clowns when in reality it's one of the most well secured facilities in the state.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No facility is 100% impenetrable. This kind of thing happens everywhere and Pasco does a fantastic job of keeping introduced contraband to almost zero. If you're a deputy, you know what kind of procedures are in place. It's logistically unfeasible to get any more in depth than they are now in regards to in-processing inmates. The amount of a fentanyl laced narcotic that can cause an overdose is so small that it's nearly impossible to spot. It's very likely that someone just missed it or there was no indication on any used methods. Sure, you can argue that deputies should have been more diligent doing their job, and yes everyone can stand to put more into what they do, but do you give 100% on every single thing you do with no lapse whatsoever? Funny how one person getting something through makes the entire agency look like clowns when in reality it's one of the most well secured facilities in the state.
    There is one thing you can rely on every time. When Pasco screws up and that looks like pretty often they are quick to come up with an excuse. Like clockwork

Unregistered
    There is one thing you can rely on every time. When Pasco screws up and that looks like pretty often they are quick to come up with an excuse. Like clockwork
    That is the Command Staff way!

Unregistered
    I'm not command staff. I don't even work there anymore, however, I do have extensive experience in the field between years of DOC and County jails. I know it's everyone's favorite pass time to circlejerk over how shitty Pasco is, but in reality, the jail is locked up very well. There's definitely a reason I quit, but it's absolutely not because of security procedures being lackluster. Chances are that you have never worked a day inside a correctional facility in your life so you have no frame of reference for what a real contraband problem looks like. The most likely scenario is that someone swallowed something like a gram of meth cut with too much fentanyl and it was genuinely undetectable by any means. When this guy passed the container out and started distributing, it ended in overdoses from the potency.
    If you're actually a deputy and not some roleplaying shitposter, ask your supervisor or even call the jail to get a tour so you can see how things are actually run and form your own opinion. Actually, even the roleplaying shitposters can get a tour of the jail but it won't be as in depth.
    I'm just as disgruntled with how command operates as the next guy but this has nothing to do with command.

Unregistered
    I'm not command staff. I don't even work there anymore, however, I do have extensive experience in the field between years of DOC and County jails. I know it's everyone's favorite pass time to circlejerk over how shitty Pasco is, but in reality, the jail is locked up very well. There's definitely a reason I quit, but it's absolutely not because of security procedures being lackluster. Chances are that you have never worked a day inside a correctional facility in your life so you have no frame of reference for what a real contraband problem looks like. The most likely scenario is that someone swallowed something like a gram of meth cut with too much fentanyl and it was genuinely undetectable by any means. When this guy passed the container out and started distributing, it ended in overdoses from the potency.
    If you're actually a deputy and not some roleplaying shitposter, ask your supervisor or even call the jail to get a tour so you can see how things are actually run and form your own opinion. Actually, even the roleplaying shitposters can get a tour of the jail but it won't be as in depth.
    I'm just as disgruntled with how command operates as the next guy but this has nothing to do with command.
    The most likely scenario is that someone swallowed something like a gram of meth cut with too much fentanyl and it was genuinely undetectable by any means. When this guy passed the container out and started distributing, it ended in overdoses from the potency.

Sure Pasco crooks are swallowing the stuff just in case they go to jail. But a nice fairy tale. Really. How do you suppose a lot of contraband gets into jail? Heres a hint. it aint from the inmates. Dream on.

Unregistered
    The most likely scenario is that someone swallowed something like a gram of meth cut with too much fentanyl and it was genuinely undetectable by any means. When this guy passed the container out and started distributing, it ended in overdoses from the potency.

Sure Pasco crooks are swallowing the stuff just in case they go to jail. But a nice fairy tale. Really. How do you suppose a lot of contraband gets into jail? Heres a hint. it aint from the inmates. Dream on.
    If it was from any staff member, these methed out junkies would immediately squeal since they're now looking at federal charges and pointing out dirty staff would be a great bargaining chip to not get shafted with every charge in the book. If I had a dime of meth on me when I got pulled over, knowing I have outstanding warrants, I'd immediately swallow it too so it won't be found on me during a search. But then again, what do I know? I only have years of experience working with incarcerated inmates that love to be open with how they pulled one over on "us".
    Speaking from first hand experience with dirty coworkers at the prison level, it's almost exclusively because DOC pays peanuts compared to county and they have to resort to making ends meet through selling. No one would risk their entire career, life and family by getting into that game because they want a bit of spending money.
    People love to speak with authority on topics they know literally nothing about. I knew the public and even patrol were ignorant of how we operate but I didn't expect this. I guess you really can't fix stupid.

Unregistered
    If it was from any staff member, these methed out junkies would immediately squeal since they're now looking at federal charges and pointing out dirty staff would be a great bargaining chip to not get shafted with every charge in the book. If I had a dime of meth on me when I got pulled over, knowing I have outstanding warrants, I'd immediately swallow it too so it won't be found on me during a search. But then again, what do I know? I only have years of experience working with incarcerated inmates that love to be open with how they pulled one over on "us".
    Speaking from first hand experience with dirty coworkers at the prison level, it's almost exclusively because DOC pays peanuts compared to county and they have to resort to making ends meet through selling. No one would risk their entire career, life and family by getting into that game because they want a bit of spending money.
    People love to speak with authority on topics they know literally nothing about. I knew the public and even patrol were ignorant of how we operate but I didn't expect this. I guess you really can't fix stupid.
    Stupid is assuming you know how every bad guys acts, transposing your thought patterns on them and then assuming everything you say is correct. Following that up by accusing others as being unknowing is a close second. But how do you know or can assume no one wasnt given up and something may be in the works? How do you know something wasnt already underway? Didnt anyone ever tell you about assuming? Ooooops. Psssst theres a big difference between working with the dirty and locking them up. No one would risk? Its done every day somewhere

Unregistered
    Nacho said that there was no evidence to indicate that jail staff was brining it in. He said that inmates must be brining it in in body cavities. Well heck yes he's going to say that. He can't blame it on one of his employees on his watch when he doesn't know if it's one of his suck ups or not.

But wait a second there, aren't inmates supposed to be searched including body cavities when they enter the jail? Sounds like somebody isn't doing their job very well. You all need to be checking those butt holes and hooches better than you are. If you ain't close enough to smell it, you ain't checking it close enough. I know, I know, it's a shitty job but someone has to do it.

My name is Billy Bob and I approve this message.

Not sure what's cuter, how you ended your statement, or the fact you don't know the statute on strip searches when a new arrest enters the facility, not to be confused with "Body cavity searches" (which are completed only by a physician, not a C.O). Only certain charges allow the Booking staff to strip search new arrestees, this is... you guessed it, Florida Law. So no, not every arrestee is strip searched upon entering the facility.

Next time chime in to a topic you actually have knowledge of...if there actually one.