Thread: DeSantis

Unregistered

DeSantis

I like his moves so far.

Unregistered
    Hes become a lib democrat put unqualified black sgt as sheriff

Unregistered

No

I’m a lib democrat and DeSantis is not. Are you suggesting because he’s trying to clean up Scotts enviromental disaster or that he put a friend temp into the BSO job until that’s settled he’s a liberal? Or, because the guys black? That’s an elected position. Any ass can get it race or experience is not a factor.

Unregistered
    He is fixing much of Scott’s bs. Good thing. Pba needs to get in there before the entitlement and Rick evil skekotor ways get influence. I’m glad he eliminated common core.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is fixing much of Scott’s bs. Good thing. Pba needs to get in there before the entitlement and Rick evil skekotor ways get influence. I’m glad he eliminated common core.
    As usual; you know not of what you speak and are parroting the Democrat's party line.
    I think that it is brilliant to remove Scott and replace him with an incompetent black Sheriff; Broward County and all of those transplanted New York Liberals deserve nothing better.

Unregistered
    I wasn’t referring to Scott Israel. I was speaking of Rick Scott.

Unregistered
    The super intendenr from broward , superintendent is only still there why? If it was Carvalo Which is a great superintendent to j that mass shooting incident would had been different. Carb changed his mind from a Better paying job to stay in Miami dade. If it was opposite he would be fired. I wonder why? Going trend

Unregistered
    you know the answer it’s a slam dunk on the triple A and nfl field and court. Yes it is about race, payback,

Unregistered
    Am I the only person having difficulties in following this thread or are some of the posters obtuse, uneducated and can't put together a comprehensive sentence?

Unregistered
    Definitely, the guy in charge of schools in broward is still there. Hmm, as you said slam dunk, Tom Brady super bowl ring. Standards, this guy was not ever responsible in a guy who had a set purpose, face it! Anyone can take us out any day. We are not robots we are ppl that react and they can easily learn us and our habits. Who do they go to first at a bank? It’s not the teller, it’s the guy with the gun. This isn’t a commercial of that “I’m just a monitor”