Captain Ira Goldberg - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Well hello Ira!

Speak into the microphone, squid brain!

Unregistered
    Boy he is one good looking jailer, I mean how lucky is his wife! She found a 1 in a million!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy he is one good looking jailer, I mean how lucky is his wife! She found a 1 in a million!!!!
    You ain't kidding, he has a body like a worn out POS dump truck!

Unregistered
    Really? You can't follow this?

Ira Goldberg, the jail guard deputy wanded to Captain in charge of the Community Outreach Program just watched his whole team get flushed down the $hitter today. They were all advised that they've been fired and yet Goldberg still has HIS job!!

Sheriff Tony should have fired "Captain" Goldberg with the Community Outreach civilians.

GT ... FIRE GOLDBERG!!!
    Who cares? The whole Community Outreach Program was useless anyway. A bunch of no-good useless tree-huggers who we're making way too much money! All they were was a reelection committee for the sheriff paid for by public tax dollars.

Unregistered

Ira sold out his people

Ira sold out his people he said I can do so much more if you get rid of them sad I know I was in the meeting Ira your a snake

Unregistered
    Ira sold out his people he said I can do so much more if you get rid of them sad I know I was in the meeting Ira your a snake
    Ira is on his way out! Rumor has it he didn't show up for work last week, is that because he knows he's gone?

Unregistered

Ira aka fredo

Ira so many people disappointed in you, you care about one person you, you fired you co workers WHO in the world does that, answer dummy nobody you took food out of my families mouth.

Unregistered

Stay on top Ira

That’s where you like it Ira on top stepping on people, what goes around comes around

Unregistered
    Ira is on his way out! Rumor has it he didn't show up for work last week, is that because he knows he's gone?
    For your info he was assisting in a undercover investigation. It's been ongoing since May 2018.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123