Ian McGuire terminated from YouTube.

Unregistered

Exclamation Ian McGuire terminated from YouTube.

Ian McGuire's YouTube page has been terminated by YouTlube. This is the message displayed on his page.

"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten."

MCGUIRELAWYER
    I am working on his appeal to you tube. Don't be too happy. We also have back-ups of content.

Unregistered
    Ian is BAAACK. GET READY COP SUCKERS

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MCGUIRELAWYER View Post
    I am working on his appeal to you tube. Don't be too happy. We also have back-ups of content.
    1. You're not a lawyer. If you are, you're the world's worst lawyer.
    2. Ian is in jail and will soon be in prison. Also see statement 1 in support of this statement.
    3. Ian's new "channel" (HATETHESTATE) only remains up to preserve evidence. Also see statement 1 in support of this statement.

Unregistered
    i believe that is bull shit,u ilegaly and reapetly took down copwatch chanel violating freedom of speech and press reporting on youre coruption.as u have heard lawsuit in federal court for punta gorda violating freedom of speech and the right 2 record,and u r next,then will find in discovery who made the ilegal calls to youtube and who authorized the cell phone stingray