C*oward Affairs
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C*oward Affairs

Unregistered

C*oward Affairs

The place where all the gutless worms get together to gossip. It makes them feel tough but in actuality they are very very weak. Its anonymous too? Wow. You guys really are a bunch of C*wards. Only miserable lowlifes with no friends or family would spend there time on here. Go do something with your lives you jealous puppets.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The place where all the gutless worms get together to gossip. It makes them feel tough but in actuality they are very very weak. Its anonymous too? Wow. You guys really are a bunch of C*wards. Only miserable lowlifes with no friends or family would spend there time on here. Go do something with your lives you jealous puppets.
    Wow, did you not just do the same thing? My mind is blown.......

Unregistered
    Wow, did you not just do the same thing? My mind is blown.......
    He’s a Parkland hero! He would have went in if he wasn’t in the sh!thouse, really!

Unregistered
    I'm sorry, I must have missed your name on here. Oh, it's do as I say not as I do?

Unregistered
    There is some inaccuracy and fiction on LEO, but there is a whole lot of truth and factual info. It serves a valuable purpose. No more a sesspool than the media. Maybe we put LEO Affairs in for a Pulitzer Prize!

Michael dowd

Corrupted fbi

My name really is Mike dowd, and my opinion has been expressed in this site. You are a puss for not giving your real name when you call out other s for
    Doing the same thing! Now go get your f shine box!

Unregistered
    Sounds like one of the last SI command staff meetings. Dont go away mad, just go away!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael dowd View Post
    My name really is Mike dowd, and my opinion has been expressed in this site. You are a puss for not giving your real name when you call out other s for
    Doing the same thing! Now go get your f shine box!
    Well Michael Dowd you sound like a real piece of sh*t and I could really give a damn if you post your name or not. And just to clear the air I am sure that’s not your real name so now GFY.

Michael dowd

😨scared

I smell fear! Try to get a set of balls and realize you are a rabbit in this world. I am michael dowd and retired from the 75 after false charges were lodged against me which I am appealing. So you see i made mistakes but your still a puss!!!!! o nypd. Lmfao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael dowd View Post
    I smell fear! Try to get a set of balls and realize you are a rabbit in this world. I am michael dowd and retired from the 75 after false charges were lodged against me which I am appealing. So you see i made mistakes but your still a puss!!!!! o nypd. Lmfao
    Fear, I think you might be smelling your significant other (not sure if it’s a female?) and boy does it stink. Oh so your a criminal posting on leo affairs and typical NYPD trash. Now seriously GFY.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast