Message to Garcia

Unregistered

Message to Garcia

Just do it

Unregistered
    Its a scam. Like most things here. Read the comment posted under that video and learn the real story behind Garcia. Basically, shut your mouth and do what your told is wgat they want. No wonder there is no feedback from the front lines to the command and moral is dead. Where is the team effort? This is not a war. This is not an army. We are not shooting and killing. I can understand Garcia in the military realm. Not here. Are opinions should be heard from people tasked with solving problems, settling issues, and managing people emotions. We do way way more than simply following orders. Our job is extremely fluid when compared to the staruc nature of the military. FEEDBACK is critical in this line of work . Absolutely follow orders, but accept feedback from your front lines if your orders do not acomplish anything except wasted time and resources, which is what mostly happens. Knee jerk orders from bully narcissists should be questioned.

Also, this message is how you get strung along for decades while the special friends, who Garcia do not apply, are moving up and enjoying their carreers while being heard.

There are crappier jobs where leaders and their teams talk and discuss ideas. Just look at our roll calls, meetings, and so on... deputies and detectives never speak up. They hold it all in. Just like they were trained to do. Ultimately, the command learns nothing of what is going is out there.

In my opinion FUK Garcia.

Unregistered
    “Just look at our roll calls, meetings, and so on... deputies and detectives never speak up. They hold it all in. Just like they were trained to do. Ultimately, the command learns nothing of what is going is out there.”

Look at our roll calls.... Compare them to roll calls ten or 20 years ago. No deputy says a word now. Most dont even look up. Everybody looks mad or depressed. Roll calls used to be double the size and we were ALL close friends. Most everybody pissed how short we are going to be the rest of the day. The constant rotation of supervisors does not help. I been through more supervisors in the past two years than my entire career prior to that.

Also, many of us have delivered many messages to Garcia. Only to rot in the street as others progress who do bot even know who garcia is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post

also, many of us have delivered many messages to garcia. Only to rot in the street as others progress who do bot even know who garcia is.

no truer words have ever been spoken!

Unregistered
    What are you gonna do about it? What are you gonna do about HIM?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you gonna do about it? What are you gonna do about HIM?!
    Its been done. Its been said. This thread was created. Thats about it. Very small step, but I am very sure Its been seen by enough and small seeds have been planted and are being passed around. By people in need of this. For those who are starting to wake up from the Garcia programning. You can count on that.