Advice from a Old Timer - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 100 View Post
    The posts with the documentation have been temporarily moved for MOD 1 to review the documents.
    I didn’t post them. But those are legit AID and FDLE docs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 100 View Post
    The posts with the documentation have been temporarily moved for MOD 1 to review the documents.
    It's kind of funny how that works. A post is made from a party regarding incidents he witnessed and was a part of. Mod takes it down saying it requires proof. It seems that every post would need to be taken down using that logic. So another post is made with the documents linked that are clearly original and authentic, and it gets removed as well. Why does it seem you are afraid of people knowing the truth? Why is it that you assume that if the content is so disgusting and repulsive and proves an agency's corruption that it must not be true?

Please repost them in their original form and content when you are done reviewing them. Feel free to post your own comments about what you read as well. It's disgusting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn’t post them. But those are legit AID and FDLE docs.
    And they were directly on point from the original post about how Sheriff Gualtieri and his minions will destroy one man's career over virtually nothing while allowing another man to do 100 times worse things in Martin's case over 36 investigations worth and still not be fired, not be exposed in the press and not face any charges for the literally dozens of laws he broke with corroborating witnesses, evidence and facts.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    What I have to do is read the documents to verify that what is said in the post, is what is said in the documents. For example, the very first one with ALL of the allegations the document that was linked to it was removed already.

The second one the wording in the post matched what was in the documents. That is why it is available for viewing. I am working on my regular duties now. When I get done, I will try to review the other documents tonight.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    At this time all of the posts with the exception of the long one have been returned. The long one had a link to a document which was removed from where it was being stored. So, I have no choice but to leave it deleted.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    And they were directly on point from the original post about how Sheriff Gualtieri and his minions will destroy one man's career over virtually nothing while allowing another man to do 100 times worse things in Martin's case over 36 investigations worth and still not be fired, not be exposed in the press and not face any charges for the literally dozens of laws he broke with corroborating witnesses, evidence and facts.
    Raul AKA James the AZZBAG McLieness is a scumbag lier. Gualtieri was not even the sheriff when all that happened. All those people including the Sheirff at the time are long retired. I suppose Gualtieri is responsible for Russian collusion too. GFY James. Why does McLieness lie. Oh yea cause he said fking scumbag. Seen any Stingrays lately Jimmy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    At this time all of the posts with the exception of the long one have been returned. The long one had a link to a document which was removed from where it was being stored. So, I have no choice but to leave it deleted.

Mod 1
    I saved the link to the long one. It works fine for me.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3988...estic-Violence

Unregistered
    The event occured on 2-8-11. The felony case was not adjudicated finalized until 2012, long after Gualtieri was appointed and well before he was already in charge because Coats was MIA most of the time with his wife's cancer. Gualtieri's name was all over the case documents from the beginning. Gualtieri made the decision not to arrest even though it was Felony False Imprisonment and Domestic Battery. How many felonies of this nature get no arrest? No mug shot, nothing to report, nothing to see here, move along now. They let it slide that the "batterer" was armed. They let the whole handcuffing thing slide, even though the victim testified both in court and in the invest that she thought that if he had gotten cuffs on both hands he was going to kill her. There was a long history of DV at their home and many calls where nothing was ever done because he was a deputy. Martin flat out lied to investigators. What was doen about that? Those involved included Lazaria, Cope, Dimmer, Crandall, Morris, Hagans, Bronson, Breest, Katzer, Whitesell, Buckley, Luben and more. They were not retired when this was going down and several are still here.

All you need to do is ask yourself would any regular citizen be treated this way? Would you have cut a guy that did this to his ex-wife a break? Absolutely not.

Now measure this response as compared to the punishments others here have received for far less.

Unregistered
    Wait, are we seriously discussing something that happened in 2011.......really 2011....half of our deputies were in high school in 2011.....who cares it was 8 years ago?

Unregistered
    Wait, are we seriously discussing something that happened in 2011.......really 2011....half of our deputies were in high school in 2011.....who cares it was 8 years ago?
    The “we” that are discussing anything is James McLieness.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast