Deerfield Sgt’s N.Novello and Cooper told their Jr. squad if they dont perform they
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Deerfield Sgt’s N.Novello and Cooper told their Jr. squad if they dont perform they

Can delay their pay raises.

Is this the tactic we are now going to revert to.

Unregistered
    Waàaaaaaaaaaa, shut up already you ****ing crybabies.

Unregistered
    I’d like to see Nick perform the act of driving by a McDonalds without stopping.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Waàaaaaaaaaaa, shut up already you ****ing crybabies.
    Nobody’s crying tough guy, just dont like to be threatened when it comes to my livelihood.
    If fat nick would worry more about what he puts in his body and not my stats he probably wouldnt look so stressed out.
    What number was he on the Sgt’s list?

Dont even get me started on his co-Sgt.

Unregistered
    How many blinks does it take to get to the end of a tootsie roll pop? Answer: Normal everyday human, about 3. Nick Novello, about 133,000, give or take 100,000.... lol u fat bastich.....

Unregistered
    BAHAHAHAHAA.... It’s funny cause he’s fat...

Unregistered
    Is that the fat Sgt with the glass eye?

Unregistered
    Man get some balls and ask these two POS Sgt’s to put it on paper and to give you an exact number so you can file a complaint. I guarantee you they will shut the f**k up. I would love a Sgt to say this to me. They are only saying this because you junior guys are too scared to stand up for yourselves

Unregistered
    Man get some balls and ask these two POS Sgt’s to put it on paper and to give you an exact number so you can file a complaint. I guarantee you they will shut the f**k up. I would love a Sgt to say this to me. They are only saying this because you junior guys are too scared to stand up for yourselves
    That’s exactly right, but they are now exposed. I sure hope the Union addresses this B.S.
    One is a fat slob with coke bottle glasses and the other thinks he’s a militant. Thought he was all that when Pollock was around.

Unregistered
    Took the words right out of my mouth, have him write it down on paper have him sign it, then roll up the paper and smack that fat ***** right across the nose with it. I guarantee he will think twice next time.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast