Operation Bonita Winter Blitz - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These threads get so stupid. There will be NO debates. Good luck attacking the incumbent on this site because that's about all the coverage anyone will get. Money and contacts win the day again
    You can hate the game but hating the player makes you look foolish and the petty jealousy of seasoned law enforcement who feel their better qualified is truly pathetic.
    Again this pathetic POS is copying and pasting this on every thread, trying to get I good with the hallway, sorry son, but your mother is more man then you are

Unregistered
    Where's your name Kiss Arse ... oh I forget you make it known in the hall way, that you got his back ... kiss arse
    haha truly pathetic and whats your name troll, right haha

Unregistered
    Run? Who wants it? Not I.

I am retired from Tampa area law enforcement after almost 40 years. My 100 percent plus Deferred is taking care of my family and I, just fine.

My point was to simply vet the truth in him. I would debate him just to disqualify him in public and then allow a true LEO to assume the role.

Biggest threat he will be seeing is perhaps accidentally being a statistic from friendly fire. Happens in military all the time.

Regardless my 2 advice points are pretty solid. Don't believe the hype.
    And again you are a coward, you say you are retired, yet scared to put your name out there, in your post you said you were pissed and anger enough to run, now you back track again a coward and a troll, stay in the tampa area we have enough morons in Lee County

Unregistered
    haha truly pathetic and whats your name troll, right haha
    You can get off your knees now, there won't be anymore promotions anytime soon, and wipe the side of your mouth, something white is dripping ....

Unregistered
    And again you are a coward, you say you are retired, yet scared to put your name out there, in your post you said you were pissed and anger enough to run, now you back track again a coward and a troll, stay in the tampa area we have enough morons in Lee County
    Pot calling the kettle black. Don't call someone a coward and then turn around and do the same thing. We all know why we remain anonymous on this site. At least that gentleman sounds like he is legit. I haven't seen anything in return other than name calling to discredit him.

What I want to know is why did CM get nominated to this position? Is it because he can be controlled? I know it is not because of his supposed relationship with Judge Judy. That one is too stupid and pointless. It also can't just be about money. Is it because he's a sock puppet? We will never know. The powers that be will continue to control things all while the public just votes them in. In reality I am not sure I care too much as long as I get my raises and medical insurance. It would be nice to get more money but if that were just case I would go to the East Coast....

Unregistered
    First off he isn't even an incumbent.

He is an interim crack filler that forgets he can't even put re-elect on his adverts.

Interim. No election.. Hey your daddy called me and wanted me to use you for the crack. Now that I have, my debt is paid

Period.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a lot of stupid crap, fact is he is the current Sheriff now. Whether his advertisement states to re-elect or not it’s going to be 500-1 in signs, mailings and commercials. Enjoy

Unregistered

Sour grapes

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2976752]Pot calling the kettle black. Don't call someone a coward and then turn around and do the same thing. We all know why we remain anonymous on this site. At least that gentleman sounds like he is legit. I haven't seen anything in return other than name calling to discredit him.

What I want to know is why did CM get nominated to this position? Is it because he can be controlled? I know it is not because of his supposed relationship with Judge Judy. That one is too stupid and pointless. It also can't just be about money. Is it because he's a sock puppet? We will never know. The powers that be will continue to control things all while the public just votes them in. In reality I am not sure I care too much as long as I get my raises and medical insurance. It would be nice to get more money but if that were just case I would go to the East Coast....[/QUOTE

Boo hoo Boo hoo
    I was in good with johnny mac or Rodney or mikey and how dare this outsider come in and assume power over the gangrene gaggle of has beens who feel THEY are more deserving of being sheriff. After "voices" timmy heard who said they were god telling him to run or former disgruntled employees like Jim Jim the Carboney Clan Man, the outcome is so predictable. Be as angry as you wish and hurl your childish insults but Sheriff Marceno WILL be elected and remain sheriff as long as he wants. He's becoming more likeable than Mike ESPECIALLY by the agency who recognizes he's genuine and cares and does what he says he's going to do. As a former big city police executive blah blah blah...…….. it's so sad it's funny.

Unregistered
    You can get off your knees now, there won't be anymore promotions anytime soon, and wipe the side of your mouth, something white is dripping ....
    haha ask your wife what is dripping needle **** hahaha thats what she says

Unregistered
    Pot calling the kettle black. Don't call someone a coward and then turn around and do the same thing. We all know why we remain anonymous on this site. At least that gentleman sounds like he is legit. I haven't seen anything in return other than name calling to discredit him.

What I want to know is why did CM get nominated to this position? Is it because he can be controlled? I know it is not because of his supposed relationship with Judge Judy. That one is too stupid and pointless. It also can't just be about money. Is it because he's a sock puppet? We will never know. The powers that be will continue to control things all while the public just votes them in. In reality I am not sure I care too much as long as I get my raises and medical insurance. It would be nice to get more money but if that were just case I would go to the East Coast....
    Nice try coward, act like your defending yourself and in case your not to this moron dont know about could care a less but I still work here the troll from Tampa says, he is retired LEO from there yet comes on here and wont give his name he like you are just POS trolls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast