Operation Bonita Winter Blitz - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And a POS like you has to come on here an attempt to trash him, he is more man then you will ever be you coward, but hell your mother is more man then you will ever be
    Good one ****ey Poo and the Alva cartel. You couldn't get pawn rammed me to run or the others who abandoned you to rejoin the SO so you really scrape the bottom of the barrel to find one of the worst MS rejects who everyone know suffers from some brain damage and looks absolutely unappealing on camera.

Unregistered
    Somebody 119 from DCF the response to Leavens house and the allegations from his own! Disgusting pig!!!

Unregistered
    He is under qualified. Period.

I am not referring to anyone at LCSO past or present. Mike Scott tenure was pushed by D Alessandro his uncle as well as his mother.

The powers want allegiance to bypass the normal requirements of the job. They control him and the SAO. Make no mistake.

But none of them ever were promoted within the real world processes, nor achieved experience and tenure of the prior positions.

They are talking heads. Using media promoted buzzwords and acting like the agency needs them rather than the other way around.

Daddy I want to be a cop. Here you are son
    Daddy I want to be important but I don't want to work for it or utilize the same thing as everyone else.

Daddy I want a Tanning Salon I want to be a boss. Ok son you got it.

Daddy I want to be Sheriff. Boom there you are son.

Sad part is Carmine isn't even worth running against. As a lifetime Florida native retiring beyond Colonal (not LCSO, or in this Judicial Circuit. think 10th.) he could not stand in a professional debate concerning the Executive requirements, laws, administrative Rules or the entire financial requirements, let alone Human Resources, Benefits and requirements per statute specifically. ON THE FLY

If I were bored I would debate him on purpose just to finally expose and discredit him. Problem with a con artist is it doesn't just get utilized in bad guys behavior.

Matter of fact I may get pissed and do it anyway.

In these days I have some advice.

1st) Vet and question EVERYTHING he or his insulating circle state.

2nd) there is a huge difference between Loyalty, and Unquestioned Loyalty

The Unquestioned Loyalty is beyond dangerous. Both sides.

Unregistered

I am not referring to anyone at LCSO past or present. Mike Scott tenure was pushed by D Alessandro his uncle as well as his mother.

The powers want allegiance to bypass the normal requirements of the job. They control him and the SAO. Make no mistake.

But none of them ever were promoted within the real world processes, nor achieved experience and tenure of the prior positions.

They are talking heads. Using media promoted buzzwords and acting like the agency needs them rather than the other way around.

Daddy I want to be important but I don't want to work for it or utilize the same thing as everyone else.

Sad part is Carmine isn't even worth running against. As a lifetime Florida native retiring beyond Colonal (not LCSO, or in this Judicial Circuit. think 10th.) he could not stand in a professional debate concerning the Executive requirements, laws, administrative Rules or the entire financial requirements, let alone Human Resources, Benefits and requirements per statute specifically. ON THE FLY

If I were bored I would debate him on purpose just to finally expose and discredit him. Problem with a con artist is it doesn't just get utilized in bad guys behavior.

On point 100% !

This clown has never had a Use of Force

Has never been involved in a Shooting

Has never been an incident scene: Supervisor, or Commanding Officer

Has never been a Supervisor or Commander of a Major Scene, Civil Disturbance, Natural Disaster, Swat scene, etc ..

Has never made a significant arrest for any Serious felony related arrests anywhere, as an officer

You can wear all your BS ribbons, but you're a Clown and a Pu-ssy, that everyone sees right through you.

at best he's a Kiddy Cop, well he is their height !

Unregistered

HAHAHA big talk from a coward, you say you are a retired big shot and then go on blah blah, and say you might run, you wont troll and at the end of your drool you dont put your name to it hahaha coward

Unregistered
    On point 100% !

This clown has never had a Use of Force

Has never been involved in a Shooting

Has never been an incident scene: Supervisor, or Commanding Officer

Has never been a Supervisor or Commander of a Major Scene, Civil Disturbance, Natural Disaster, Swat scene, etc ..

Has never made a significant arrest for any Serious felony related arrests anywhere, as an officer

You can wear all your BS ribbons, but you're a Clown and a Pu-ssy, that everyone sees right through you.

at best he's a Kiddy Cop, well he is their height !
    And just what have you done, right nothing, just bs talk from a troll hahaha just jealous bye troll

Unregistered
    HAHAHA big talk from a coward, you say you are a retired big shot and then go on blah blah, and say you might run, you wont troll and at the end of your drool you dont put your name to it hahaha coward
    Where's your name Kiss Arse ... oh I forget you make it known in the hall way, that you got his back ... kiss arse

Unregistered
    Run? Who wants it? Not I.

I am retired from Tampa area law enforcement after almost 40 years. My 100 percent plus Deferred is taking care of my family and I, just fine.

My point was to simply vet the truth in him. I would debate him just to disqualify him in public and then allow a true LEO to assume the role.

Biggest threat he will be seeing is perhaps accidentally being a statistic from friendly fire. Happens in military all the time.

Regardless my 2 advice points are pretty solid. Don't believe the hype.

Unregistered
    Run? Who wants it? Not I.

I am retired from Tampa area law enforcement after almost 40 years. My 100 percent plus Deferred is taking care of my family and I, just fine.

My point was to simply vet the truth in him. I would debate him just to disqualify him in public and then allow a true LEO to assume the role.

Biggest threat he will be seeing is perhaps accidentally being a statistic from friendly fire. Happens in military all the time.

Regardless my 2 advice points are pretty solid. Don't believe the hype.
    Your wrong on one of your points: you can't be a casualty of friendly fire, if all you are, is a Desk Jockey, and a Media Mouth.

Not even a Has-Been, he's a Never-Been.

Unregistered

Stupid is Stupid does

These threads get so stupid. There will be NO debates. Good luck attacking the incumbent on this site because that's about all the coverage anyone will get. Money and contacts win the day again
    You can hate the game but hating the player makes you look foolish and the petty jealousy of seasoned law enforcement who feel their better qualified is truly pathetic.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast