Operation Bonita Winter Blitz
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Operation Bonita Winter Blitz

WINK NEWS

Sheriff Marceno: ‘Operation Bonita Winter Blitz’ nabs 15 in crackdown on illegal drugs

January 31, 2019

Lee County Sheriff’s Office conducted a drugs investigation that nabbed 15 in what the sheriff calls “Operation Bonita Winter Blitz”

Marceno said a months-long narcotics investigation targeted drug dealers in Bonita Springs.

Fifteen ‘street-level’ dealers operating in Bonita Springs were arrested on various drugs charges with one more wanted.

Marceno spoke forcefully at the press conference, where he said these suspected drug dealers were caught with methamphetamine, fentanyl, cocaine and prescription pills.

In the largest bust, deputies found more than 200 grams of meth and 100 grams of cocaine inside a cooler in a suspect’s car.

“If you push poison on our streets, I have a place for you — Lee County Jail,” Marceno said.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WINK NEWS

Sheriff Marceno: ‘Operation Bonita Winter Blitz’ nabs 15 in crackdown on illegal drugs

January 31, 2019

Lee County Sheriff’s Office conducted a drugs investigation that nabbed 15 in what the sheriff calls “Operation Bonita Winter Blitz”

Marceno said a months-long narcotics investigation targeted drug dealers in Bonita Springs.

Fifteen ‘street-level’ dealers operating in Bonita Springs were arrested on various drugs charges with one more wanted.

Marceno spoke forcefully at the press conference, where he said these suspected drug dealers were caught with methamphetamine, fentanyl, cocaine and prescription pills.

In the largest bust, deputies found more than 200 grams of meth and 100 grams of cocaine inside a cooler in a suspect’s car.

“If you push poison on our streets, I have a place for you — Lee County Jail,” Marceno said.
    You can Talk the talk, but YOU have NEVER been physically involved, in any of these operations anywhere be it NJ, Collier or Lee County.

Unregistered
    This Sheriff is everywhere, keep up the good work Carmine! Don’t listen to the two ex employees and the one disgruntled on this site.

Unregistered
    Just wondering has Carmine ever made 1 Arrest @ LCSO ?

Unregistered
    Better yet, ran into a CCSO, that told me, that Carmine never made an arrest @ CCSO ..... that he was a glorified CSA, with a gun, because all he did was issue parking citations.

I'm sure someone will bring this up at some point ....

Unregistered

Proving to be a cop's cop

WINK NEWS

January 31, 2019

Sheriff looks fit and in control on tv. It's so funny watching the disgruntled and retired good ole boy network attack his character and job experience like the same old gang who can't shoot straight who continues to back the wrong candidate or former disgruntled slob who thinks he or she should be sheriff.

How would sheriff Blimpy compare? "Yes, despite my support and backing from the former Cali Cartel money launderer from Alva and my family's history of substance abuse I'll try to control drugs in the county". This joke has no chance at getting elected.

Unregistered
    Blimpy can't even manage to stand on a ladder without falling off and killing himself much less running the agency. Dumb dumb's ego if over inflated after listening to Alva and former disgruntled employees who nobody liked in the first place.

Unregistered
    Better yet, ran into a CCSO, that told me, that Carmine never made an arrest @ CCSO ..... that he was a glorified CSA, with a gun, because all he did was issue parking citations.

I'm sure someone will bring this up at some point ....
    That really hurt Mike Scott, never a supervisor and his last position was in Traffic. 4 terms later, I told you so!

Unregistered
    Sheriff looks fit and in control on tv. It's so funny watching the disgruntled and retired good ole boy network attack his character and job experience like the same old gang who can't shoot straight who continues to back the wrong candidate or former disgruntled slob who thinks he or she should be sheriff.

How would sheriff Blimpy compare? "Yes, despite my support and backing from the former Cali Cartel money launderer from Alva and my family's history of substance abuse I'll try to control drugs in the county". This joke has no chance at getting elected.
    And you keep posting on here in the slight chance you might get rewarded, you are nothing but a huge POS

Unregistered
    Blimpy can't even manage to stand on a ladder without falling off and killing himself much less running the agency. Dumb dumb's ego if over inflated after listening to Alva and former disgruntled employees who nobody liked in the first place.
    And a POS like you has to come on here an attempt to trash him, he is more man then you will ever be you coward, but hell your mother is more man then you will ever be

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast